ComicDom

Series Title: The First hunter
Country of Origin: Korea
Chapters: 77
Translated: 21
Links to (raws/bakaupdates):
https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53971560
Description:
One day the world perished, and a group of monsters emerged to control the whole world. In this eschatology, a group of people awakened and each acquired different special abilities. They are constantly escalating in the struggle, trying to save the world. The infinite chaos mode of Daguai upgrade will be opened soon ...

Twilight just dropped this ..Hope u pick this!!

Hey! Thanks for your hard work. Not sure if you'll even read this, but just to let you know, for the korean manhwa, noona is for boys calling older girls. Unnie is for girls calling older girls.

Series Title: Bowblade Spirit
Country of Origin: Korea
Translated: 31
Links to (raws/bakaupdates):
https://page.kakao.com/home/55581051
Description:
The bow is a weapon that dominates everything in sight, even for targets hiding at distances too far for the eyes to see. Just imagine a weapon you cannot even see targeting your life. What could possibly be scarier than that? A training regime from hell with a brutal grandfather. A joyful trip to Zhongyuan in search of a wife. The rise of a hero who will overturn the Murim world. Ki Guided Arrow - a fresh take on Ki Guidance that is stronger than both the Ki Guided Sword and Blade! Fire the arrow into tomorrow!

Hope you guys translate this!

you guys thank you for translating Reader, it doesn't really get that much attention but its still a great manga for me and I'm happy to see it getting translated

I went here from ' I stack experience through reading' !!

Nice work ComicPlus, keep it up! 😄

@ubatam the problem is they actively snipe series that already being translated and not only that but their scans are sub par at best, it would do them well to invest in a proof reader.

Thanks fir the updates i wish i couod support you with money but i'm broke AF at the moment, once i have some money to spare i'll send it your way.

Hey I've found the Reader raws for you guys hope this helps newtoki93.com/webtoon/9977273

I was gonna say you can clean a scanlated chapter like this remanga.org/manga/reader/ and translate from the watermarked one but I think that's how you do it already

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the good quality speedy uploads, I always get so excited seeing your mass uploads and all that.

I've blocked as well. I can deal with the questionable quality — it would be fine if you would just choose series with no active translator, I'd really appreciate that! But sniping when there are good translators already at work: not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread