Company and Private Life - Ch. 45

Staff
Super Moderator
Hey I noticed you marked some chapters as a main chapter instead of an extra chapter (i.e. 31.5, 34.5, #.5, etc.). I already sent in a report to have them fixed, but maybe you can fix them before a mod does since it could take them a bit to process the report. I've copy/pasted my report here so you can look over what I believe should be the correct numbering after accounting for the extras.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapters 33-45 of the English and Polish scans from "Chaos Squad" all need to be moved down a variable amount of chapter numbers except for their "36" and "43". Chapter 36 and 43 should be chapter 34.5 and 40.5 respectively since they're extras and not a part of the main story. You can check the raws on Pixiv or Twitter to see those extra chapters released between parts of the main story. Also, you can look at the Spanish scans since they did their chapter #s right for the ones they scanned.

Also, in a previous report I mentioned their chapter "32" should be marked as chapter "31.5", but that was fixed by someone and it's now correctly labeled as 31.5.

For the English and Polish scans from "Chaos Squad" only:

33 -> 32
34 -> 33
35 -> 34
36 -> 34.5
37 -> 35
38 -> 36
39 -> 37
40 -> 38
41 -> 39
42 -> 40
43 -> 40.5
44 -> 41
45 -> 42

I think this should be the correct numbering after accounting for all the extras. At the moment there are no more chapters in the raws.

https://www.pixiv.net/user/4729811/series/198059

Dex-chan lover
The guy in the dress is a man, the other is a woman.
Well, maybe not romantically-like, maybe just as friendly-like.

But for some reason, "friendly-like" remind me of Top Gun.

Top Gun Iceman

Edit: It seems my wording was a bit confusing. I meant they both do not know the real gender of the opposite side, so they probably just think they just friends with same gender.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy we're feasting today, thank you for the massive scanlations!

Users who are viewing this thread