Company and Private Life - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if hes been thinking about it from the start or has just started realising it, either way hes probably gonna come to the conclusion that Aki is a girl or its gonna go the dumb route where he makes up dumb reasons for why she couldnt be a girl

Dex-chan lover
I bet she was a punk rocker already in high school and highly annoyed by her school's accessory and makeup regulations.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they’re both confused about each others genders, I just kinda assumed they thought they were the opposite, but maybe it just didn’t really matter to them at the start and didn’t assume 🤔

I’m getting the vibe that it’s the latter, they seem to have a lot of chemistry, so much so that it’s strange they don’t get along in office.

What would be a hilarious turn if they got to know their “on” personas and caught feelings without either knowing their “off” side, becoming their own love rivals and forming the first love tesseract.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT... IS IT HIS OR HER HIGH SCHOOL DAYS?

0eidqyg.png

Dex-chan lover
Huh? So he never realized her gender before? Shouldn't her voice be obvious enough? I've met girls with such punk style before and it's still obvious enough that they're a she. Or what, does her voice sound so deep (for him) because she smokes?

Dex-chan lover
big turning point for chapter 8. cant wait to see where this goes by chapter 12

Dex-chan lover
how ambiguous is japanese as a language that it took him 58 whole chapters to realise that he doesn't even know her gender?

Users who are viewing this thread