Company and Private Life - Ch. 6

Group Leader
What's this girl's (or dude if that's how she sexually identifies as) problem? I hope we find out if this is how she is toward everyone or just this dude in particular. All he did was made some minor mistakes. It's not like he stole your penis at birth or anything.
011.gif

What's this girl's (or dude if that's how she sexually identifies as) problem? I hope we find out if this is how she is toward everyone or just this dude in particular. All he did was made some minor mistakes. It's not like he stole your penis at birth or anything.
011.gif
She dislikes that he gets praised at work when she thinks he is a lazy and sloppy worker.

Dex-chan lover
If Hanku indeed wants to a punk, she's under a lot of stress at work, being a proper office lady, as that's the opposite of a punk. If you need to act every working day for long hours in a manner you despise, how much compassion and sympathy would you have left for others? It's natural Hanku would be extremely irritable throughout the day. So, it's not like Amata really needs to do much at all to get under Hanku's skin.

Totally, looks like people don't remember why the girl doesn't like the guy.
Right, he kinda sucks at his job, but all the office ladies defend him and bad mouth her when she corrects him. That's what's happening in this chapter, he got embarrassed, she didn't do anything. The office ladies are still talking shit about her and that's why she's glaring right now.

Dex-chan lover
What in the hell is going on with the comments in here? She’s pissed at him for being a shit worker who coasts off his good looks
Saying he's a shit worker is a bit much considering we don't know how bad he is, if indeed he's bad at all. The first chapter called him excellent. He's probably not excellent if he keeps making small mistakes, but unless you are a two-bit person, there's a whole spectrum between shit and excellent.

Dex-chan lover
It’s for the character omfgg. Just like it’s a bit too much to blush like a virgin when he was caught lacking.
She’s the angry/frowning chara, he’s the soft and shy type. It’s a classic pair in fiction jfc. Just bcs it’s a woman now all hell breaks lose. It’s simple if u don’t like a main chara, just drop. It’s free and will be good for u (and everyone else).

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? Being overly abrasive and hostile as* a character trait is unisex. I think this poorly implemented form of tsundere is off-putting every time I see it regardless of character gender/orientation.
What the hell? I’ve never heard complains abt male characters like that, and there’s loads.
The exaggeration of a character’s trait is a basic narrative device for comedy or tragedy.
Readers don’t need to take it so personally that she’s pissed at one man she’s automatically misandrist. If you don’t find it enjoyable now, you won’t find it enjoyable after, because the hyperbolic characters contrast (super angry&super shy) is the whole plot of this 2pgs/ch twitter comics.

Dex-chan lover
I understand not liking the fella for being a lousy worker but that's just an overly hostile reaction to being looked at.
In this case its not even that. She asked him for a request instead he just stared at her, then when she noticed, he looked away all flustered. Like wtf do you do with that?

Dex-chan lover
I understand not liking the fella for being a lousy worker but that's just an overly hostile reaction to being looked at.
I mean, if you factor in the whispers of the bystanders, she'd be pretty pissed that people are saying that SHE did something wrong when she hasn't done anything besides being in a bad mood. I'd also be pissed if others were on his side just because "good looks = good person" type

Users who are viewing this thread