Company and Private Life - Ch. 94.5 - Hanku-san's Highschool Days

Group Leader

Thanks for reading Hanku-san's Highschool Days!

According to Kanazawa Shinnosuke-sensei,
Hanku-san's highschool days,
and her encounters with Tamotsu
will be depicted in this original manga in volume 2 ✒︎

Please check it out if you like!
EBOOK (Amazon) link
Source/s: X/Twitter, Pixiv

Please also show some love to the author by buying their manga and interacting with their SNS! 💝

Dex-chan lover
Cute, tho i wonder if the flashback chapter was more of an implication of like "i got recognized, i gotta go even more all out to look completely diff" or so
How does her hair gets shorter in her casual clothes?!!!
i'm more surprised by the ahoge but i assume it was curled/looks slightly more wavy? tho depending on products and accessories you could prolly do whatever tho i don't think it's that much shorter versus her getting like one of those side/undercuts

I remember one girl that had like short hair but not rly 'bald'/shaven but it was basically a bob/longer the next day (then again she was black so idk if it was like a weave or product or so, she claimed it was her natural hair tho)

Dex-chan lover
Becoming an adult certainly granted her the possibility to go far deeper in punk. Makes sense. If only she didn't have a regular office job that probably doesn't accept any punk. If she was working in a suitable music related business, she might be going punk full-time. Though Japan is a pretty conservative place in professional circles, so who knows.

Supporter
Huh, still punk but a lot more girly than present day.
Always.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... so Tamotsu is classmate; and from his reaction to seeing her on the off day, that's pretty hard to spin it into cousin/relatives, isn't it? This looks to be some kind of drama in the making?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder the same thing in Smoking at the back of the supermarket and Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai. Their hair magically grows longer/shorter.
pDTPA7o.png

IDK about the other series, but Ahoge aside, i feel like there's more 'shine' so she prolly put some kinda product in her hair and maybe some kinda perm if not like a manual/electric curling iron? but it's not like she went from like medium length hair to a buzzcut or anything (tho be hilarious if it was like a really similar wig like that one kashima chapter in gsnk)

Oh, i briefly skimmed through the Smoking/Supermarket manga, isn't her hair just hidden/held up with her 'work' headscarf thing? (tho hair extensions are a thing too lol)

Last edited:
Group Leader
pDTPA7o.png

IDK about the other series, but Ahoge aside, i feel like there's more 'shine' so she prolly put some kinda product in her hair and maybe some kinda perm if not like a manual/electric curling iron? but it's not like she went from like medium length hair to a buzzcut or anything (tho be hilarious if it was like a really similar wig like that one kashima chapter in gsnk)

Oh, i briefly skimmed through the Smoking/Supermarket manga, isn't her hair just hidden/held up with her 'work' headscarf thing? (tho hair extensions are a thing too lol)
Oh yeah the slight curl from a straightener/curling iron makes sense.

For the smoking in the back of the supermarket manga, I don't think it's hidden by the headscarf unless she has very very very layered hair (longer outer layer at the back AND short inner layer in front). But that's not realistic because she'd have to grab the perfect amount of hair to tie up so the hair length is consistent each time.

Edit: Doubt it's hair extensions because there was a chapter on her being sick at home and her hair was the same length.

Hair extensions is believable for the other manga Wakaba-chan though, since she puts a lot of effort into her appearance and her hair looks waaaay too different for it to be anything other than extensions

Users who are viewing this thread