Waiting for User Company and Private Life - Chapter numbering issues

Staff
Super Moderator
Crap it's been 4 months since I sent in the report for this. I keep putting off dumping what I wrote about this issue here. I sort of detailed what's wrong in this comment on one of the chapters.

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/company-and-private-life-ch-45.1537880/post-19659041

Basically a new group, Chaos Squad, starts releasing English chapters for it along with their Polish ones. They labeled extra chapters not a part of the main story as full chapters. These extra chapters had sepia filters on them. They were released in between the main story chapters and showed events in the past. The Spanish group, Futatabi Kousai, labeled the chapters correctly as extras. Their numbering can be followed last I checked.

Chaos Squad changed a few chapter numbers and then gave up trying to fix it. They accidentally deleted a chapter in the process too and only reuploaded it a bit ago.

Anyways, I should've made a spreadsheet with chapter IDs and what their new chapter numbers should be when I made the report. I may or may not do that one day. Every time I look at Company and Private Life's numbering I feel immense pain since I could've fixed it earlier but procrastinated. Oh and the chapter numbers listed on MangaUpdates would need to be fixed too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread