Company and Private Life -On and Off- - Ch. 8.1

Aggregator gang
it's kind of fucked up how uptight and traditional the job market is in japan, a dude can't even dye his hair and hope to get a decent job.
not just japan, some asian countries are like that cause traditionally dyed hair is considered untidy

Dex-chan lover
Don't care about this guy AT ALL. Especially with the glacial pace of this manga.

it's kind of fucked up how uptight and traditional the job market is in japan, a dude can't even dye his hair and hope to get a decent job.
It's absolutely refreshing if you ask me.
I don't need millennial manbabies treating their workplace as a substitute of their living room. Please be whatever you want, but keep it in your private time or chose a job in whatever subculture you indulge in.
I find the western habit of being a perpetual teenager in professional settings revolting.

Dex-chan lover
not just job market. Until only a short while ago school even children had to dye their hair black to not distract the other pupils with garrish colors like dark brown.

(take a wild guess why so many Isekai stories mention that black is rare hair color in the fantasy world)
Don't know about now but back in the 90s if you had blonde hair in Japan as a foreigner in public they'd sometimes just reach out to touch your hair cause it's so rare to them

Their fascination with hair is a little odd

noj

nooo. There hasnt been enough focus on the main pair yet to start introducing side characters

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, kinda disappointed now we got another on/off character beside Aki and Kanade. I mean, it doesn't feel special anymore. Are there any other characters in the future?

Contributor
Tbh, kinda disappointed now we got another on/off character beside Aki and Kanade. I mean, it doesn't feel special anymore. Are there any other characters in the future?
We're up to date as of now. We're at the stage of the manga where you do have to add more characters to give the others to interact with beyond faceless people.

Dex-chan lover
That's not how hair dyes work 🤔
depending on how tedious at that point i think it'd be easier to get a wig tho 'Hair chalk' is a thing. tho you'd think it'd be more noticeable considering with black/dark asian hair you'd have to bleach it lighter before dyeing it a specific color unless he's willing to redye it back to black after washing it out assuming there are stray discolored hairs left lol

Dex-chan lover
tbf that's how most ppl are/there have been other one shots that's like "private life/off work mode" but more so personality/metaphorical wise and not as extreme in portraying it visually with fashion sense but it makes sense to give them one or two personal friends or relatives to talk to about these things if they aren't talking to themselves or an online friend, tho unless he knows other crossdressers i imagine the male office worker wouldn't necessarily have someone like that who knows he wears lolita stuff outside of work

Users who are viewing this thread