Complex

Loved the manga, but jesus christ are Takako and Tatsuya ass holes, like, I just can not like them.

Tatsuya made mistakes over and over again, and never did he fucking feel guilty about it, he feel in love whit someone else and cheated and broke the trust of someone that he has known since little whit her, then chose her and was ready to live his whole life whit her if not for her death, and after that he still got to be whit Junishi (like, Junishi is dumb tbh), and never once did he show actual regret about what he did to him.

I just cant like Tatsuya, he hurt Junishi so much and never really cared. He got pissed wen Tatsuya kissed that bitch wen he was drunk, but then he goes and cheats on him whit Takako on the pretest on testing if both their childhood feelings were a lie (making the act even more worse) right on the day after he argued whit Tatsuya because he found a condom on him, just to go home like it never happened, only later for her to come to him and not only ruining their relationship but basically giving a huge "fuck you" to Junishi and basically affirming his feelings on the fact that he didnt have a chance against a woman, and much less a woman whit a kid.

Junishi is the only person in this hell-scape I can actually like (if I dont think to much about the whole drunk kiss), he stayed faithful to Tatsuya even after the breakup despite all the grief he gave him, he even went as far to raise a kid that was born out of the cheating .

The author just broke me whit this one, she basically told us that if not for the death of Takako, Junishi and Tatsuya would never be together, and that Takako was more important to Tatsuya than Junishi was.

Whit that said, Takako can rot in hell, that bitch holds no sympathy for me, this bitch had sex whit someone in a relationship that was her friend and broke their relationship on her own selfishness, only to even dare to live a happy life whit no remorse and get pissed at Junishi, I am more then happy that bitch died whit cancer, all her actions brought her to the level of human trash for me, she should have had a more painful death for all I care, Junishi stealing the life she wanted isnt close to enough. You can blame Tatsuya all you want and I will be right at your side, but cheating is a 2 way street, she KNEW he was dating and she KNEW junishi, and yet she still went for it.

But hey, if a Manga can make me hate 2 characters this much its because they are realistic, because there is nothing I cannot hate more than people.

Thanks for all your work scan. I love this history with all my heart <3.

This just left me feeling sour.
How was he even able to get hard with a girl and have a kid if he's gay and in love with a man?
The only good thing is that he got a kid and they won't turn this into the cliched ''I can't be with you cos I can't have kids'' story.
And what's up with Manabu? He's living the single life he talked about. I hope he finds a decent guy who actually loves him before he too dies.

PSİKOLOJİMI BOZDH PIC ABE ODUWBU NEDEN KADIN ILE YATIYORSUN NE GUZEL GECINIYORDUNUZ BIRDE YUZSUZ YUZSUZ BU JARIDA IYIKI GEEBERDI SIKIMI YESIN ORUSBU PIC AMINA KODUGUMUN KASARI YA SEN NE BICIM INSANSIN ADAM SENI ALDATMJS XOCUK YAPMIS EVLENMIS SEN YINE KAPIDASIN BIYLE ASKI SIKEYIM LAN BU NE BU NE INTIHSR ET PIC YASAMAN DUNYAYA EVRENE YAZIK YA GOZ YAŞLARIM PIT PIT AKIYOD SABAH 06:30 ZATEN SINIRIM BOZUKDU ORUSBU EVLATLARI BU KUFURPER HEPPPINIZE GAVAT AMCIKLAR SIZIN ANANIZI SIKEYIM ADAM ANNESINE CAKMA GELIN GETIRIYO SONRA ONUNDA SEVIISIYO SEVGILISI VAR BIRDE YA BU NE YA SILIN BUNU SIKAYET EDIN SEVEN OLMYS BIRDE HADSİZ HADDINI BIL KARINI SIKERIM GRIFFITH OLUR KARJNI CATUD CATUR SIKERIM GAVAT SURUSU QCAYIP SINIRLERIM BOZULDU BASTA IYIYDI O KASAR O AMI GENIS KARI SERIYE BIR GELDI KANKA AYAGI YARRAK AYAGI ANLATAMAM ACAAYIP KOTU BIR BOK CUKURU :sulu içecek:

PSİKOLOJİMI BOZDH PIC ABE ODUWBU NEDEN KADIN ILE YATIYORSUN NE GUZEL GECINIYORDUNUZ BIRDE YUZSUZ YUZSUZ BU JARIDA IYIKI GEEBERDI SIKIMI YESIN ORUSBU PIC AMINA KODUGUMUN KASARI YA SEN NE BICIM INSANSIN ADAM SENI ALDATMJS XOCUK YAPMIS EVLENMIS SEN YINE KAPIDASIN BIYLE ASKI SIKEYIM LAN BU NE BU NE INTIHSR ET PIC YASAMAN DUNYAYA EVRENE YAZIK YA GOZ YAŞLARIM PIT PIT AKIYOD SABAH 06:30 ZATEN SINIRIM BOZUKDU ORUSBU EVLATLARI BU KUFURPER HEPPPINIZE GAVAT AMCIKLAR SIZIN ANANIZI SIKEYIM ADAM ANNESINE CAKMA GELIN GETIRIYO SONRA ONUNDA SEVIISIYO SEVGILISI VAR BIRDE YA BU NE YA SILIN BUNU SIKAYET EDIN SEVEN OLMYS BIRDE HADSİZ HADDINI BIL KARINI SIKERIM GRIFFITH OLUR KARJNI CATUD CATUR SIKERIM GAVAT SURUSU QCAYIP SINIRLERIM BOZULDU BASTA IYIYDI O KASAR O AMI GENIS KARI SERIYE BIR GELDI KANKA AYAGI YARRAK AYAGI ANLATAMAM ACAAYIP KOTU BIR BOK CUKURU :sulu içecek:
içimden geçen tüm şeyleri dökmüşsün cidden ben böyle rezalet bir olay akışı görmedim midem bulandı sonda bir de toparlamaya çalışması kusmamak için zor tuttum kendimi

Users who are viewing this thread