Compressed file doesnt work :fixed:

I dunno about everyone else, but I can't load any chapters if I activated the compressed image, but if I don't use the compressed image my connection speed won't allow it to load at all, yesterday (after the update) this doesn't happen, however, today I can't load all of the chapter if I activated the compressed image. Is it just me or anybody have the same problem, and can anybody offer me any solutions (aside of something like use wifi, find a good spot with good signal, change your sim card), since usually I don't have a problem like this before...

P.s I'm new and haven't gotten used to mangadex so I dunno if this is the right way to ask people so please forgive me if I make a mistake

Edit : I don't know that someone have already started the same thread as mine, sorry, can anybody tell me how I delete this thread ?

Group Leader
yes you are not wrong compressed images are indeed not loading
especially in long strip mode

was about to post the exact same thing. it seems like only uncompressed images will load where as compressed data saver just flat out gives up on loading any images

Yup...everything doesn't load on compressed images. It's weird, i was waiting for someone to fix it but it looks like this isn't important enough of an issue.

Thank God! I wasn't able to read anything since the update, I tried to change to Original Images and it works. Thank you OP very much appreciated. I tend to use compressed when I'm out of the house because of mobile data but I guess I should take what I can get.

Dex-chan lover
Doh noht Mension eet keed. Just Mension me dewring another probrem , I weel kreate another bon.

@noobmaster69_ is long strip the case? Since I do use long strip with original image but it's fine.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Refer to the new site announcement.
tl;dr temporarily disabled, back in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread