Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@crazybars
Settings > Comment visibility > Show all comments
Then look for posts with this icon
2ZEpYJ2.png

Double-page supporter
Many people here would rather donate to an organization that hinders the blacks and post a black square instead of going to their local hood and just try to befriend some people form there. Obv with the rose tinted glasses off, many here would be run out and disapproved. That's just how it is over there. If you really want to help the blacks defund Planned Parenthood and get rid of welfare. Be against anti immigration since majority of the historically black communities are being swarmed by immigrants. To help the black community many of yall would have to not "help". That's just how it is.

Double-page supporter
Are there any actions taken against tl groups inserting politics into their releases, like endorsing domestic terrorist groups?

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Koolio has been perscuted for inserting politics into an otherwise inaxious manga and rapeman's just an edgy boi. @cozfub

Dex-chan lover
@cozfob One self-described "agitprop" scanslator filled the pages of a wholesome lewd manga with shitty memes (hurr big chungus) and commie propaganda. They were absolute cancer in all regards.

i feel peace in this page, no long long long ass comments, but i enjoy read those sh*t, and its just......... i cant explain it with a word. xoxoxo

btw Is this still hawt ?

Aggregator gang
How to run the most horrible world simulation:
Step 1. Personal A didn't like Personal C since Personal C is someone from a group Personal A hated for some reason
Step 2. Personal A did something bad to Personal C
Step 3. Personal B didn't like it, soon the others follow him
Step 4. Personal B and the others thinks that "all police officers = bad"
Step 5. Personal B hate Personal D because Personal A and Personal D works as a police officers
Step 6. Riot to the government
Step 7. Silence
Step 8. Repeat

Every fucking time this thing happen on the internet(without riot) and the real world, makes me think that the humanity is a fucking joke.

Supporter
@sterven What kind of sociopath do you have to be to think "who cares about human lives? Won't you think of the money?!?"

@Swagner eyyyyy, calm down, he is in search of a guy with short temper, just let em go bro. Dont wanna get banned ? Jst dont go dive too deep man.

Lkke my idiot Sven last game, Stupid ass carry.

Nothing says BLM like Facebook banning hate accounts, which in this case is defined as an account that urged people to attend protests with guns.

Supporter
@DVeils
You're missing a couple steps:
Step 2A: Person D, and all the rest of the cops, spend years protecting Person A's ilk from the legal ramifications of committing murder
Step 3A: Person B has watched cops refuse to hold their own accountable for years, and this is just the (most recent) boiling point

Dex-chan lover
As demented as it may seem, there will be times when the trade-off between cost and human lives are valid, even if it is suboptimal. Military commanders have to do this often because "he who defends everything defends nothing," meaning there will be times you may have to cost lives or resources for a greater overall effort

For instance, say Quarantine went on for two decades. The resulting economic fallout would probably be more costly and do more harm than those who would have died from the Corona virus, and the amount of starvation, riots, etc. would lead to a higher death toll.

As my old econ teacher used to say: there are no solutions, only trade-offs.

It's usually a pragmatic dilemma, but not one people want to be caught in the middle of choosing. That's when you start getting moral questions like with the trolley problem.
@Swagner

Contributor
You should never side with lefties. They won't, ever, help you with this grey area that is hosting manga fanscanlations.

Whats the point of black square and i am still dont understand why ??

Better using those rainbow flag rather than black square. No offend ok, i dont take any argument here, just some shitposter passing by

Supporter
@Tamerlane If my comment hadn't literally been in response to "some guy died, so what?", that might have been more applicable.

Like, yes, there are tradeoffs in everything. However, trolley problems and the like are difficult specifically because you value both options; people straight-up saying "lives are irrelevant, only money matters" (which I've unfortunately seen a lot of lately, not just in this thread) aren't that.

Dude, literally our ancestor is using those system, lmao. A trader or my country say is "barter". Amd thats a thing back then.

"If you don't care about it you're racist!!1!1! "
Sorry about the language but shut the fuck up you guilt tripping asshole, oh so someone doesn't want to talk about this means they are responsible for police brutality? Fuck off. I'm not even American or white why the fuck should I have to care about issues when I (and other people) have nothing to do with it? No I'm not gonna virtue signal on a fucking manga (pirating) site.
if you keep on doing that "if you don't care you're a bigot or allowing the abuse" or white silence is violence or the emotionally abusive guilt tripping shit I'm just not gonna care even more sorry, fuck you. go back to twitter or fucking donate to the people who's livelihood has been destroyed by looters (fuck bailing out those shitty arsonists fuck antifa and their shitty enablers and I say this someone who's not white and not brainwashed). People should fucking let MD be neutral, it's better than hearing again how [brand] cares about [political issue] for the 100000000000th time like they're such good bois pls don't cancel me uwu.
Once again this a (pirating) manga site.

@PeekingDuck Calm down, dont be a prey in this thread, they are lurking for a guy with some short temper man. I know how's your feeling man theyre just an idiot who dont think twice and not even have 5 gates in their mouth or brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread