Conde Koma - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Path to death battle

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work on the series deux.The final page of the chapter was kinda a good page to end too, walking into sunrise(set?) and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Well, not for a lack of effort, clearly..you did good except for the shortening of people but I guess it's because of the size of the speech bubble..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. You did some great work especially after the chapters with all of the extra information and it was quick too. I do hope you change your mind and come back to this from time to time. It’s enjoyable. But either way respect. I’ll look forward to the next series you do

Power Uploader
Thanks for the kind words guys. I didn't expect this Judo manga to be well received . I don't remember seeing much Judo manga around. For now I'm going back to fix my old releases from different series. I am trying to look for this manga I saw as a kid in Chinatown. It's from the early 80s and about underground boxing, where every one had Riki-Oh-like strength. They actually punched thru each other's heart. I would commit to working on it once I found it. If it isn't lost media.

Users who are viewing this thread