Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Battle to the Death in the Cavern 2

Dex-chan lover
It's Takahiro.
The guy did Majikoi where all the heroines are assertive and proactive.
The guy did Akame Ga Kill where all the girls are assertive and proactive.
The guy did Mato Seihei where all the girls are assertive and proactive.

I think your expectations for the manga are weird. Guy clearly likes girls being confident and having agency in the story. In fact the first scene is a reverse rape scene, and he admits he was into it.

Why would you read a story like this and want the protagonist to be a deviant that rapes girls? I don't understand.

Bro, it's called having preferences.

Guys are allowed to have preferences XD
This story is completely different from Mato Seihei though, because the MC's power isn't predicated on another person. Kuuma has full control of Kraken.

And it's part political drama instead of a survival shounen. There's no "external force" like demons or monsters as antagonist. It's political shenanigans and interpersonal issues.

WHAT IS THIS TAKE!

The MC here is amazing. He fucks Maryam as soon as things get sexual and doesn't hold back like a loser.
He's a confident fighter who knows how to fight intelligently, and whoops ass.
He's a hilarious smart alec who roasts the shit out of his opponents b4 whooping that ass.

You think this is a wish-fulfillment story? He works in a prison and is risking his life daily. Yeah he gets to watch over hot girls but he doesn't know peace. Seems like you just have a hateboner for this kind of story to me. I think it's blinding you to the quality of it.
Yeah, my fetish is non-con and tentacles. It's getting harder and harder to find good series with those. This series promised non-con and tentacles right from the get-go. Did you forget the way he got his tentacles all over that warden with the cat ears? If the mangaka weren't going to use tentacles for scenes like that, then they shouldn't have literally made the protagonist's powers based on a tentacle monster and had him use those tentacles to molest someone.

And as far as the "political drama" - what politics and what drama? What survival? He's gotten the backstory of two of his super dwuper scawwy prisoners: one was framed for a crime she didn't commit, one was standing up for her friend. There's no moral ambiguity here. It's another shitty author who wants to get the clout that comes with telling a dark, complex story, but isn't willing to commit to making any of his big titty waifu bait characters do anything that their fans might not like.

Then you praise the MC, and - oh my gosh, he has it so hard! He faces so many challenges, like getting to watch his prisoners undress and getting to fuck them anytime he wants! Oh wow, big man over here, fucking a bunch of women kept imprisoned in cells. You come down on me for liking tentacles, but what exactly is so impressive to you about a protagonist that does that? I'm able to separate my fetishes from reality, but what exactly is your deal? Is fucking some imprisoned woman in a jail cell all it takes for you to herald another shaggy-haired milquetoast isekai protagonist as the Messiah of good writing in manga?

If by a "confident fighter who knows how to fight intelligently" you mean some guy who just uses the power of mythical, magical creature that took pity on his dumb ass after he got fucked and chucked straight out of the prison, then I'd hate to see what you think an incompetent MC looks like. He fought this super skilled samurai with the power of the Mind's Eye allowing him to see through his attacks, and what does he do? He literally says he's just going to meet superior skill with brute force. And he ends up just pulling deus ex machina bullshit and tearing open a hole underneath them so they fall into an underground lake that just so happens to be directly underneath them, giving him an instant win from territorial advantage. How'd he know it was there? Oh, he "scouted it out." How the hell did he do that? Oops, can't explain that, time for him to go back and fuck all these female prisoners!

So onto your third point. What exactly is so hilarious about anything he says? Is it the squid puns, TitanAnteus? Is it the squid puns that make me feel like I need to rinse my mouth out after reading them? Is it how the villains tell him they're going to kick his ass and he goes "NUH UH! I'm gonna kick YOUR ass!"? Is it all the snarky internal monologues commenting on the goings-on around him that started to go stale the moment every light novel author and manga author imitating light novel authors copied that trait off Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya without any of the rest of his interesting character? Puns, Marvel one-liners, and snarky commentary are not that impressive.

"He doesn't know peace," huh? Seems like he knows plenty of peace. He has not faced a single fight that he can't just Henshin! Kuraken, ON! his way out of. All his female prisoners do is taunt him and try to ride his dick, and even though he had such a huge problem with that one female warden forcing herself onto him, he just flips it around whenever one of the other girls does it. He never had a problem with getting his dick ridden by some woman he hardly knows, he just doesn't want her to be on top. Man, what groundbreaking character writing. What an admirable character. A guy who didn't earn a drop of the power he was given out of pity, and uses it to destroy enemies while making corny jokes without ever being challenged, then fucks women he has no familiarity with who are kept prisoner in jail cells and whom he's the guard over so there's this total power imbalance in all their relationships. Ladies and gentlemen, our hero.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, my fetish is non-con and tentacles. It's getting harder and harder to find good series with those. This series promised non-con and tentacles right from the get-go. Did you forget the way he got his tentacles all over that warden with the cat ears? If the mangaka weren't going to use tentacles for scenes like that, then they shouldn't have literally made the protagonist's powers based on a tentacle monster and had him use those tentacles to molest someone.
Glad I'm not you, but yeah good hunt on your part.
I don't think that promise was made though, cause he just used it to restrict her, and didn't assault her.

Hell, in the first chapter he didn't kill the Dwarf who set him up with the rapist chick that almost got him killed. He clearly doesn't have a shit personality.

And as far as the "political drama" - what politics and what drama? What survival? He's gotten the backstory of two of his super dwuper scawwy prisoners: one was framed for a crime she didn't commit, one was standing up for her friend. There's no moral ambiguity here. It's another shitty author who wants to get the clout that comes with telling a dark, complex story, but isn't willing to commit to making any of his big titty waifu bait characters do anything that their fans might not like.
Keket has 999 years what do you mean?
What do you mean no political drama? The assassin, the warden, the succession isn't political drama?

You know we haven't even reached 10 chapters and those are already plot elements right?

Also never even mentioned moral ambiguity XD
Then you praise the MC, and - oh my gosh, he has it so hard! He faces so many challenges, like getting to watch his prisoners undress and getting to fuck them anytime he wants! Oh wow, big man over here, fucking a bunch of women kept imprisoned in cells. You come down on me for liking tentacles, but what exactly is so impressive to you about a protagonist that does that? I'm able to separate my fetishes from reality, but what exactly is your deal? Is fucking some imprisoned woman in a jail cell all it takes for you to herald another shaggy-haired milquetoast isekai protagonist as the Messiah of good writing in manga?
Harder than you. Those girls can kill him. The warden can kill him. He has a strong sense of responsibility so he feels a strong need to save Zeina. He's almost died twice now, both times very brutally, and it's not even been 10 chapters.

No his life isn't easy. It has a lot of benefits in some instances, but we can only enjoy them as passive observers from our comfy chairs. His life isn't that simple.

Shaggy-haired milquetoast isekai omfg. Who talks like this... People are so fucking judgemental of male MCs I swear to god. If he was a chick, you wouldn't be coming down on him nearly as hard. Dude's not boring. He killed when he had to, and even though he doesn't like it, keeps up with it. Hating on decent guys is so common now it's actually looped around to be being exhausting when people complain abou them.

So onto your third point. What exactly is so hilarious about anything he says? Is it the squid puns, TitanAnteus? Is it the squid puns that make me feel like I need to rinse my mouth out after reading them? Is it how the villains tell him they're going to kick his ass and he goes "NUH UH! I'm gonna kick YOUR ass!"? Is it all the snarky internal monologues commenting on the goings-on around him that started to go stale the moment every light novel author and manga author imitating light novel authors copied that trait off Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya without any of the rest of his interesting character? Puns, Marvel one-liners, and snarky commentary are not that impressive.
No.
It's the line's like, "why the are you glaring at me? I can fucking glow you know."

That kind of self-aware humor where he's fighting an overly cocky intelligent glasses type character and outmaneuvers him to sock him in the face.

It's villains, who say shit like, "I've seen through you!" Only to get their shit kicked immediately after cause the protag actually has brains and can strategize and think on his feet.

It's the protagonist getting mad at the sneak attack lion, and promising he's gonna merc his ass b4 the fight. Then following on that promise, and telling the older brother "you should've paid attention."

Kuuma is absolutely fun as hell at watch.
"He doesn't know peace," huh? Seems like he knows plenty of peace. He has not faced a single fight that he can't just Henshin! Kuraken, ON!
DUDE'S BASICALLY DIED TWICE ALREADY XD

Alright bro I get it... you were speed reading nvm.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not you, but yeah good hunt on your part.
I don't think that promise was made though, cause he just used it to restrict her, and didn't assault her.

Hell, in the first chapter he didn't kill the Dwarf who set him up with the rapist chick that almost got him killed. He clearly doesn't have a shit personality.

Keket has 999 years what do you mean?
What do you mean no political drama? The assassin, the warden, the succession isn't political drama?

You know we haven't even reached 10 chapters and those are already plot elements right?

Also never even mentioned moral ambiguity XD

Harder than you. Those girls can kill him. The warden can kill him. He has a strong sense of responsibility so he feels a strong need to save Zeina. He's almost died twice now, both times very brutally, and it's not even been 10 chapters.

No his life isn't easy. It has a lot of benefits in some instances, but we can only enjoy them as passive observers from our comfy chairs. His life isn't that simple.

Shaggy-haired milquetoast isekai omfg. Who talks like this... People are so fucking judgemental of male MCs I swear to god. If he was a chick, you wouldn't be coming down on him nearly as hard. Dude's not boring. He killed when he had to, and even though he doesn't like it, keeps up with it. Hating on decent guys is so common now it's actually looped around to be being exhausting when people complain abou them.

No.
It's the line's like, "why the are you glaring at me? I can fucking glow you know."

That kind of self-aware humor where he's fighting an overly cocky intelligent glasses type character and outmaneuvers him to sock him in the face.

It's villains, who say shit like, "I've seen through you!" Only to get their shit kicked immediately after cause the protag actually has brains and can strategize and think on his feet.

It's the protagonist getting mad at the sneak attack lion, and promising he's gonna merc his ass b4 the fight. Then following on that promise, and telling the older brother "you should've paid attention."

Kuuma is absolutely fun as hell at watch.

DUDE'S BASICALLY DIED TWICE ALREADY XD

Alright bro I get it... you were speed reading nvm.
Ah yeah, he really restricted her when he ripped her shirt off and started rubbing her exposed chest with his tentacles. He also reached down her shorts with his tentacles and restricted her pussy. Yeah, real noble depiction of just innocently, non-sexually ripping a woman's clothes off and fondling her with tentacles. This author is so morally above me, it makes my sinner's heart shrink from his luminous virtue.

Look if this guy's one-liners seem really kickass to you, then good for you. I'm not impressed by "You sure you should be glaring like that? There are squids that can luminesce too, y'know." That line didn't make me laugh, chuckle, chortle, snort, sneeze, cough, or exhale harder than usual. I'm not even that impressed that he did it. It's really easy to take the bad guys by surprise when you can just whip out new powers we never knew about before whenever the author feels like it. You hype up him nailing that lion guy with a knife, and that lion guy literally did nothing to him. Why am I supposed to be impressed that Kraken-Man took down a guy who never even managed to lay a finger on him and didn't contribute to the fight in any way? All we saw him do was beat up on the female characters along with his brothers - characters whom they ambushed and have consistently been portrayed as weaker than Kraken-Man anyway. The only one who might stand a chance against him is Zeina.

Speaking of which, how is Zeina able to slice this huge fuck-off lion that killed 14 prisoners before her in half in one attack, so fast it's over in an instant, and yet she's too slow to push the bratty drow tsundere out of the way before getting slashed? If she sensed the attack coming, why didn't she immediately intercept and swing for the fences the second her enemy was identified?

Why did she prioritize shoving the dark elf out of the way, anyway? Zeina barely interacts with the other prisoners. We have no idea what her relationship to them is supposed to be. Does she know that Maryam's 10-year sentence for bodily injury was her beating up a noble that mistreated her friend? We don't know what the details behind Polina's sentence for "death by explosion" means, but I can already guess the author is going to make both her and Keket secretly actually be super nice people who were imprisoned on trumped-up charges and they're secretly innocent of any wrongdoing, just like Zeina and Maryam, thereby removing all the edge to them being prisoners so that they can be waifu material instead.

But if Zeina doesn't know that, then didn't she just risk her life to save this haughty, unrepentent elf who's been imprisoned for blowing people up? How are we supposed to gauge how much she knows about the other prisoners, who we barely, if ever see her talking to? Because if she takes the charges they were imprisoned on at face value, then she has no reason to believe that they're good people. If she believes Polina is actually imprisoned for blowing people up, then that means she just let herself get grievously wounded to protect a violent, unrepentant criminal. If Polina didn't actually commit a crime, or if there's a more complex reason that ultimately reveals she's actually a good person, then it's hard to buy that Kraken-Man over here "never has peace" when he's been put in charge of a gaol full of secretly nice girls who aren't actually vicious criminals and are also letting him watch them take their clothes off as well as taking their turns riding his dick.

I started this month with $1,700, and within the first week, $1,200 was subtracted for health insurance, home insurance, car insurance, and the cable, internet, and phone bill. That's $500 left to stretch for the rest of the month. I've got to subsist off of frozen dinners, canned peas, granola bars, and the rare Subway sandwich. Do not sit there and tell me that this schmuck is struggling when he was given incredible secret powers just by happening to land in front of a mythical creature - not by earning it, or proving he could use it well, by just being in the right place at the right time - and has to do the very very hard job of keeping women imprisoned who shouldn't be prisoners while they constantly show him their tits and asses and outright have sex with him the second he shows them anything resembling affection. If you think that's a hard life, then shit, man, good for you. You must have it real good if Kuuma's - Coomer's? - life looks hard by comparison.

It doesn't matter how much he gets beat up if he can just instantly recover from it with Kraken powers and some dank elf kush or whatever kind of bomb-ass edibles Polina made him eat in chapter 7, because I'll tell you what, I wouldn't get to just shove some leaves with magical elf bullshit on them and heal using powers that were just handed to me if I got stabbed. It will never matter what happens to Coomer or how badly hurt Coomer gets when he's got Kraken powers he can just switch on whenever the plot is done pretending it has stakes so he can just river dance all over the villain of the week. He'll get hit, he'll get blood on his face, one of the girls will bail his ass out, he'll go Kraken Prism Power, Make Up! and it won't fucking matter.

The author will give the illusion that Coomer might be struggling, but will never commit to having him seriously, irreversibly fail at anything or meet an opponent he can't whacky arm-waving inflatable tube man his way out of, because that would ruin the wish fulfillment part of wanting to uncritically just be him, just be him effortlessly crushing anyone who defies him. Just like how the author will never commit to having any of the girls be serious, dangerous criminals, because then it'll be harder to make fanboys fap over their favorite one. "Oh, she's just understood! The people she blew up were evil mercenaries that some cartoonishly evil nobleman sent to chop down the dark elf forest! She didn't blow up any bad people!" You can't hype up Coomer for navigating the hard life of a prison guard surrounded on all sides by dangerous criminals while simultaneously making all the dangerous criminals just be misunderstood and imprisoned for unjust reasons and also hot girls who want to fuck him. You can try, but then anyone who hasn't bought into the self-insert projection fantasy will just immediately see through it.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Go have fun with the series. But please don't even try to justify anything about the series and main character to me with your opinions alone. I know what I should think about it and why it is the way it is. Sorry, but I don't know you, therefore your opinions hold no meaning to me. Please don't tag me ever again. You are the worst kind of person to have conversation with. Way too emotional.
You mad, bro? Haha! The only emotional one around here is you!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, he really restricted her when he ripped her shirt off and started rubbing her exposed chest with his tentacles. He also reached down her shorts with his tentacles and restricted her pussy. Yeah, real noble depiction of just innocently, non-sexually ripping a woman's clothes off and fondling her with tentacles. This author is so morally above me, it makes my sinner's heart shrink from his luminous virtue.
She raped him, and then beat him to death afterward.
He was getting paypack, but not by raping her back.

I'm not impressed by "You sure you should be glaring like that? There are squids that can luminesce too, y'know." That line didn't make me laugh, chuckle, chortle, snort, sneeze, cough, or exhale harder than usual. I'm not even that impressed that he did it. It's really easy to take the bad guys by surprise when you can just whip out new powers we never knew about before whenever the author feels like it.
Bro he's a squid. His powers are what squids IRL can do. He's not whipping shit out of nowhere XD.
How did it not make you laugh when a cocky glasses guy who thinks he's gonna win gets KO punched into the dirt?

It's like... "whatchu laughing at?" BAM

You hype up him nailing that lion guy with a knife, and that lion guy literally did nothing to him.
Literally surprise attacked him. He almost died. No that was well deserved vengeance. Fuck lion man. He deserved it.

Speaking of which, how is Zeina able to slice this huge fuck-off lion that killed 14 prisoners before her in half in one attack, so fast it's over in an instant, and yet she's too slow to push the bratty drow tsundere out of the way before getting slashed? If she sensed the attack coming, why didn't she immediately intercept and swing for the fences the second her enemy was identified?
Animals are predictable and simple. She charged a big move and then launched it.
They were also surprise attacked.
Fighting the assassins though, she got injured protecting someone and after that she couldn't bring out her full strength.

Why did she prioritize shoving the dark elf out of the way, anyway? Zeina barely interacts with the other prisoners.
It's been 8 chapters.
All you need to know about Zeina is that she's not a shit person who jumps to save someone w/o really thinking about it. Wasn't her dad a Paladin? She probably just has a righteous personality.

If she believes Polina is actually imprisoned for blowing people up
Blowing up PROPERTY. Not people.

I started this month with $1,700, and within the first week, $1,200 was subtracted for health insurance, home insurance, car insurance, and the cable, internet, and phone bill. That's $500 left to stretch for the rest of the month. I've got to subsist off of frozen dinners, canned peas, granola bars, and the rare Subway sandwich. Do not sit there and tell me that this schmuck is struggling when he was given incredible secret powers just by happening to land in front of a mythical creature - not by earning it, or proving he could use it well, by just being in the right place at the right time - and has to do the very very hard job of keeping women imprisoned who shouldn't be prisoners while they constantly show him their tits and asses and outright have sex with him the second he shows them anything resembling affection. If you think that's a hard life, then shit, man, good for you. You must have it real good if Kuuma's - Coomer's? - life looks hard by comparison.
First, and I want you to take this sincerely.

You're a real person. Kuuma's a fictional person. I seriously empathize with you, and I mean it, when I say, I wish things get better for you. Seriously! No sarcasm.

That being said, Kuuma still has it worse than you. He's in a fantasy land, and his life is constantly at risk. Yours is not. He's in a medieval setting, which means no electricity, and no general entertainment. Sure he looks over a gaol of pretty girls, but he's also not a rapist so it doesn't mean he gets to do what he wants with them when he wants to.

He can't ever see his family again.

It will never matter what happens to Coomer or how badly hurt Coomer
Bruh... sure... you're the one who wants him to be a rapist. He's not. He's like the opposite of a coomer my guy.

He'll get hit, he'll get blood on his face, one of the girls will bail his ass out, he'll go Kraken Prism Power, Make Up! and it won't fucking matter.
Way to be reductive. I could be that reductive for literally every shounen. Goku fights, gets a power up, and wins lol. No. The way the fight went was tense. The surprise attack put them in a bad position. We don't know how capable Kuuma is. He had 3 girls to protect, and there was a chance one of them was gonna die.

effortlessly crushing anyone who defies him.
Oh yeah... those 3 took no effort whatsoever.
If he struggled with random fighters it'd be disrespectful to Kraken. You'd be complaining how he got the power of the strongest sea beast, and why he can't roll the floor with 3 random swordsman. Honestly, just feels like you have a hateboner for the character and story.

the hard life of a prison guard surrounded on all sides by dangerous criminals while simultaneously making all the dangerous criminals just be misunderstood and imprisoned for unjust reasons and also hot girls who want to fuck him.
Even if all the girls were good, his life still wouldn't be easy, because those "good" girls would then need to risk their life in the coliseum in order to reduce their sentence. It would be worse if they were good because the false charges would be more of a problem.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know how long until the English versions for the next chapters get released? 😁👉👈

Dex-chan lover
Random manga I came across actually made by #Takahiro huh. I like it so far but I'd guess this is something that would either be better Animated (plot), or just a little bit more elaborate in the sense of more pages.

Dex-chan lover

Look if this guy's one-liners seem really kickass to you, then good for you. I'm not impressed by "You sure you should be glaring like that? There are squids that can luminesce too, y'know." That line didn't make me laugh, chuckle, chortle, snort, sneeze, cough, or exhale harder than usual. I'm not even that impressed that he did it. It's really easy to take the bad guys by surprise when you can just whip out new powers we never knew about before whenever the author feels like it. You hype up him nailing that lion guy with a knife, and that lion guy literally did nothing to him. Why am I supposed to be impressed that Kraken-Man took down a guy who never even managed to lay a finger on him and didn't contribute to the fight in any way? All we saw him do was beat up on the female characters along with his brothers - characters whom they ambushed and have consistently been portrayed as weaker than Kraken-Man anyway. The only one who might stand a chance against him is Zeina.

Why did she prioritize shoving the dark elf out of the way, anyway? Zeina barely interacts with the other prisoners. We have no idea what her relationship to them is supposed to be. Does she know that Maryam's 10-year sentence for bodily injury was her beating up a noble that mistreated her friend? We don't know what the details behind Polina's sentence for "death by explosion" means, but I can already guess the author is going to make both her and Keket secretly actually be super nice people who were imprisoned on trumped-up charges and they're secretly innocent of any wrongdoing, just like Zeina and Maryam, thereby removing all the edge to them being prisoners so that they can be waifu material instead.

But if Zeina doesn't know that, then didn't she just risk her life to save this haughty, unrepentent elf who's been imprisoned for blowing people up? How are we supposed to gauge how much she knows about the other prisoners, who we barely, if ever see her talking to? Because if she takes the charges they were imprisoned on at face value, then she has no reason to believe that they're good people. If she believes Polina is actually imprisoned for blowing people up, then that means she just let herself get grievously wounded to protect a violent, unrepentant criminal. If Polina didn't actually commit a crime, or if there's a more complex reason that ultimately reveals she's actually a good person, then it's hard to buy that Kraken-Man over here "never has peace" when he's been put in charge of a gaol full of secretly nice girls who aren't actually vicious criminals and are also letting him watch them take their clothes off as well as taking their turns riding his dick.

It doesn't matter how much he gets beat up if he can just instantly recover from it with Kraken powers and some dank elf kush or whatever kind of bomb-ass edibles Polina made him eat in chapter 7, because I'll tell you what, I wouldn't get to just shove some leaves with magical elf bullshit on them and heal using powers that were just handed to me if I got stabbed. It will never matter what happens to Coomer or how badly hurt Coomer gets when he's got Kraken powers he can just switch on whenever the plot is done pretending it has stakes so he can just river dance all over the villain of the week. He'll get hit, he'll get blood on his face, one of the girls will bail his ass out, he'll go Kraken Prism Power, Make Up! and it won't fucking matter.

The author will give the illusion that Coomer might be struggling, but will never commit to having him seriously, irreversibly fail at anything or meet an opponent he can't whacky arm-waving inflatable tube man his way out of, because that would ruin the wish fulfillment part of wanting to uncritically just be him, just be him effortlessly crushing anyone who defies him. Just like how the author will never commit to having any of the girls be serious, dangerous criminals, because then it'll be harder to make fanboys fap over their favorite one. "Oh, she's just understood! The people she blew up were evil mercenaries that some cartoonishly evil nobleman sent to chop down the dark elf forest! She didn't blow up any bad people!" You can't hype up Coomer for navigating the hard life of a prison guard surrounded on all sides by dangerous criminals while simultaneously making all the dangerous criminals just be misunderstood and imprisoned for unjust reasons and also hot girls who want to fuck him. You can try, but then anyone who hasn't bought into the self-insert projection fantasy will just immediately see through it.
nobody reading all that shit lil bro

Dex-chan lover
Noooo they're dudes I don't want any dudes in a bottle!

This manga is really stupid, in a fun/funny way, but still pretty stupid. The MC really needs more exploration though because so far all he's done is simp for girls and fight guys.

Dex-chan lover
It's Takahiro.
The guy did Majikoi where all the heroines are assertive and proactive.
The guy did Akame Ga Kill where all the girls are assertive and proactive.
The guy did Mato Seihei where all the girls are assertive and proactive.

I think your expectations for the manga are weird. Guy clearly likes girls being confident and having agency in the story. In fact the first scene is a reverse rape scene, and he admits he was into it.

Why would you read a story like this and want the protagonist to be a deviant that rapes girls? I don't understand.

Bro, it's called having preferences.

Guys are allowed to have preferences XD
This story is completely different from Mato Seihei though, because the MC's power isn't predicated on another person. Kuuma has full control of Kraken.

And it's part political drama instead of a survival shounen. There's no "external force" like demons or monsters as antagonist. It's political shenanigans and interpersonal issues.

WHAT IS THIS TAKE!

The MC here is amazing. He fucks Maryam as soon as things get sexual and doesn't hold back like a loser.
He's a confident fighter who knows how to fight intelligently, and whoops ass.
He's a hilarious smart alec who roasts the shit out of his opponents b4 whooping that ass.

You think this is a wish-fulfillment story? He works in a prison and is risking his life daily. Yeah he gets to watch over hot girls but he doesn't know peace. Seems like you just have a hateboner for this kind of story to me. I think it's blinding you to the quality of it.
Wait, this dude wrote Majikoi?!! My GOAT

Users who are viewing this thread