Confession Attack - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I'm back again. I know. Is weird. I'm not going to be negative here.

So... Translation issue? I don't know. "Not he's here today and not tomorrow!"

I legit don't know what that sequence there meant. I feel like I'm so close to understanding it, but it might actually just be me missing it. Iunno. Not a big deal.

---

His birfday (I'm being cutesy, indulge me) is Saturday, the third. Her birfday is one day later. It said that he "beat" her by one day in birth, so he's presumably older. Her birfday should be Sunday, the fourth.

You'd think their birfdays would be... Mentioned, by either Hana or her mother. I understand Geon Woo's mother forgor. Classic forgor your child's birfday. But wouldn't Hana or her mom say something considering... Hana's birfday?

Is that what that line above meant? I can kind of understand if so. He shows up on Friday, day before b-day. Hana asks why are you here, then clarifies she is asking why he's there at all and not just tomorrow, the third, his birfday.

Because there's an implicit understanding of his day that they just don't say out loud? I guess?

Ultimately, whatever. I just found those parts confusing.

Aggregator gang
I'm back again. I know. Is weird. I'm not going to be negative here.

So... Translation issue? I don't know. "Not he's here today and not tomorrow!"

I legit don't know what that sequence there meant. I feel like I'm so close to understanding it, but it might actually just be me missing it. Iunno. Not a big deal.

---

His birfday (I'm being cutesy, indulge me) is Saturday, the third. Her birfday is one day later. It said that he "beat" her by one day in birth, so he's presumably older. Her birfday should be Sunday, the fourth.

You'd think their birfdays would be... Mentioned, by either Hana or her mother. I understand Geon Woo's mother forgor. Classic forgor your child's birfday. But wouldn't Hana or her mom say something considering... Hana's birfday?

Is that what that line above meant? I can kind of understand if so. He shows up on Friday, day before b-day. Hana asks why are you here, then clarifies she is asking why he's there at all and not just tomorrow, the third, his birfday.

Because there's an implicit understanding of his day that they just don't say out loud? I guess?

Ultimately, whatever. I just found those parts confusing.

Didn't you see the little shelf next to this manga?

You're supposed to put your brain there while you read it.

Users who are viewing this thread