Confession Series - Ch. 22 - No, No, No, Not Love

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Its been a wild journey thank you to all of you guys (author,mangadex,translator,and everyone of you) hope you all have a wonderful life,life that filled with joy and happiness,cheers on kings and queens 🥂

Dex-chan lover
So wholesome that it warms the heart. Going to keep this active on my follows list just in case. Thanks for translating this series til the end of volume 1. Look forward to more stuff from this author in the future.

I swear this series was only made because the author needed a way to release his pent up desire for progression in his succubus story.

this series made my heart cum

probably a blood vessel somewhere

@spiderbait I mean the author did make a spin-off/maybe sequel where the succubus MCs go at it. *cough* 307818 *cough* My bad. Got a cough there. The MC kinda did "explode" in the end I guess.

*edit just for the dad joke, I'll excuse myself

Dex-chan lover
@Sundais It's on Mangadex. https://mangadex.org/title/47020/i-picked-up-a-succubus-who-failed-to-get-a-job

Dex-chan lover
@Faulheit even when series totally completely ended for sure, author can draw characters again, for example in "happy new year" and stuff, and someone would upload it as extra chapter, and you won't see that in follows if you marked series as completed

Users who are viewing this thread