Conquering the Academy with Just a Sashimi Knife. - Ch. 4

the glazing from the old fart is diabolical. Pure skill? He looked like he had a broomstick shoved handle-deep straight up his ass the entire time. It also didn't help that, for us, 75% of the whole 'battle' was his opponents constantly switching between huffing copium about losing to glazing the main character's meat, all while the main character stood still in a dramatic fashion so the opponents could finish their inner monologues.

Like i fucking hate these basic ass shor haired shy mf bitches so much. They are fucking in every single manhwa now. Its just obvious that its gonna be harem from this little but annoying as fuck thing. Fucking hate this shit but still gona read as much as i can just to enjoy the action cuz story is %90 dog shit

Dex-chan lover
But MC is a swordsman, not a pugilist! He shouldn't need to follow that physical training menu...
What Wolf Class, do that training for a year and they will turn into Bald Mole Rat Class.

Double-page supporter
Mmm I like this type of development, the mc is kinda meh but the premise and the skill are cool asf. I also wanna see the main girl. Art is pretty good, enjoying so far

Dex-chan lover
I'm dropping this. I would maybe read more, if the translation quality would be at least on the level of chapters 0 to 2.

But this translation is trash.... I don't have a skill to negate the headache from this barelly-comprehensive mess.

Double-page supporter
I'm dropping this. I would maybe read more, if the translation quality would be at least on the level of chapters 0 to 2.

But this translation is trash.... I don't have a skill to negate the headache from this barelly-comprehensive mess.
I legit don't understand how people don't use proof readers.
It's kind of rampant too. I've read stuff by big ass teams and finding things that should've been caught on the second read through.
Majority of them are using Google translate anyway

Users who are viewing this thread