Conquering the Academy with Just a Sashimi Knife. - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Well clearly there's your issue. If you're not gonna pay anyone to translate it then actually pay the PRs for working harder. I pr elsewhere and having a native speaker tl-ing it beforehand is a godsend compared to figuring out what a mtl-ed mess might be intending.
Not sure if youre mistaking this project as mine due to my badge...

A lot of groups do this for free and is just for fun and/or practicing.

Dex-chan lover
"I've done 7". "You've done 9! HOT DAYUM". "Yes, there will see you I".

Fed-Kun's army
Philia Scans…… you need to put down the Google translate and never translate again. Please. This story seems interesting and deserves better than this

the glazing from the old fart is diabolical. Pure skill? He looked like he had a broomstick shoved handle-deep straight up his ass the entire time. It also didn't help that, for us, 75% of the whole 'battle' was his opponents constantly switching between huffing copium about losing to glazing the main character's meat, all while the main character stood still in a dramatic fashion so the opponents could finish their inner monologues.
Wtf do you think manhwa is you must be new 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Like i fucking hate these basic ass shor haired shy mf bitches so much. They are fucking in every single manhwa now. Its just obvious that its gonna be harem from this little but annoying as fuck thing. Fucking hate this shit but still gona read as much as i can just to enjoy the action cuz story is %90 dog shit
let me guess you’re number one is solo leveling 😅 if action is all you care about read boring ass solo leveling again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread