Contract Concubine - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
i don't trust that hurt guy and how do any of her maids buy her act lmaoooo

thank you very much for the update~

Thanks for the chapter!
What's with all the bad information? Sounds like Info Department has considered him dead for about two days yet according to MC he's only had injuries for a few hours. Or did someone kidnap him for some reason two days ago, did or didn't do anything while had him, took him to place found and injured his arm for some reason before tossing him off the roof causing the head injury. Nice he's not dead although might be in for a fright as 'scaring' the emperor's valued concubine along with not suppose to be in that location and being found might be enough to get him a heap of trouble. After all, in those days servants could be executed at a whim from high ranked nobles.

Omg she is just too funny!!!!!!!!! And of course the king comes out all caring and lays in the excessive flattery and laughed at her!!!!😆😆😆😆 this is too good

Double-page supporter
@Mathiason Different person. This guy that just woke up is the one that was questioned the night before and who was waiting for Suwan the night he died. It's likely that someone went after him to silence him in case he happened to remember anything else.

@owlette indeed, generally she is decent but she is terrible playing things off, that is the most important part of her acting. In page 13, for ex, when she discovered the hurt dude it was really unnatural.

The author seems to try to make her look like a badass in this scenes, but it simply doesn't cut it for me. In which universe would a good actress start analyzing out loud someone's injuries? Not even an assassin would. And this happens quite often. Anyway, this was my TED talk.

I'm agree with @blueoddog. While she's good enough to acting as a innocent concubine, sometimes the reaction for this one isn't makes sense. At least the maids can asks something like "how do you not terrified, lady yesuh?" or something else. Anyway, thanks for the translation =w=)b

omg she's so stupid and not flexible enough to act according to situation with a different character

She's not supposed to be a great actress. It's already been made clear that infiltration isn't her thing. So it makes total sense that she would slip into her assassin nature when she shes a guy lying in a small pool of blood.

Users who are viewing this thread