Contract Concubine - Ch. 29

Something suddenly come to my mind.... but who tf is white haired guy on the cover???? Hes yet to appears right???? Or am i missing something???

She is supposed to be the 'bEST' but oh well, silly little story
Now that there is another love interest out in the open, i expect moar

i cant wait for hahae and yesuh!!! pleeeeease make my ship sail (even tho it obviously wont) omo

Female 'assassins' who don't know tact annoy me. First she breaks cover by talking, then the purposely reveals herself to hahae? Is you even an assassin?

The author better redeem her.

@KenOne the situation was unresolvable unless she spoke.
And she was already revealed to him from the moment her mask was torn off.

HMMMM i guess horen and the others disappeared one day, leaving her alone or something gruesome happened that led her to be an assassin HMMMMMMM

@KenOne her mask got removed due to the battle, and that guy already had suspicions at that point. Once he blurted it out, then it was time to mitigate the damage and make that story.
She couldn't just simply "silence" one of her employer's trusted men of caliber now...or was it exactly what you thought she should've done?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, she wanted to die to meet Horen again... that's cute, but also sad.

It’s almost like, why bother keeping this a secret. Plus, I haven’t seen anything remotely useful from the FL. The story doesn’t seem to progress anywhere. This is frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread