Contract Concubine - Ch. 35

Uhhh he broke her trust by investigating her past, don’t know what he mean by breaking their trust. Every assassins have their past especially more so if they’re assassins.

Aaaaahhh thanks for the chapter. Things are really heating up. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Asks for trust and investigates her background. That really isn't a part of the contract. If anything he's breached everything and she should call it a loss and leave. >_>

Thanks for the update! First part was hilarious! I didn't think it was possible for the misunderstanding to go even deeper.

2nd half was... yeah. A tough pill to swallow. Anhon, you are the emperor sure, but Yesuh is completely right here. You have no right to pry into her privacy when your relationship is mutually a business/contractual one, specifically one where each party only comes and goes once it is over. Sure, a sense/level of trust is involved in some form/way but not enough for you to bombard her with questions beyond her job description

Yesuh getting kicked out isn’t rly a loss on her part ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I dropped this one because I cannot stand the emperor. Checked in and yeah, he’s still insufferable.

This whole thing should end with her walking away.

Banned
why would she care? By letting her go, the emperor just releases her from her constraints.

Now she can check the prison with no worries and then get on with her life. After taking grabbing some cash from the treasury of course.

The emperor is an idiot, he's treating her like she is actually part of his harem.

if this whole thing was built off supposed trust he would’ve trusted her enough to tell him, so don’t go acting like a damn idiot, it doesn’t look cute on you.

Dex-chan lover
woooow ngl that's a pretty dick move? he was the one who pried and instigated this whole affair anyway. if anything, he broke their mutual trust, not yesuh. also he's acting way too much on his emotions/impulse tsk tsk jealousy is an ugly look my dude

I know this is misunderstand between the two
but, Leave him, yesuh!.
He is the one that cross the line and yet he pointing finger on you. Nah.

Users who are viewing this thread