Contract Concubine - Ch. 44

YES, finally we’re getting places! I’m so excited for the upcoming chapters. Thank you soooo much for the update :))

Did emperor finaly done something right ?
Welp, i am proud of him. But Yesuh still doesn't seem interested.

Zmk

Yay. People haven't lost their senses
ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ

Thank you for the update! This is one of my favorite releases from BUCCI, so it always makes my day to see a release 💛

Phew. I misread the last line and thought she said “I must go and have a baby with him” I’m so glad I was wrong lmao. Thank you so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
so has he finally realized his true feelings or will there be another misunderstanding

Aaaa finally he realized that he has feeling for her but please let there be no more misunderstandings

Tell him about the spy!!!Omg please don't let that to be the plot later on.Will there be the cliché misunderstanding?or will there be a dangerous conflict?Let's see in the next few chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@LilMato
same. Hes an emperor, not a fucking child and he's broken the plan and even the contract so many times but makes the MC the victim. Like are you serious and he lowkey acts like he's imposing his romantic feelings on her and expects her to wait for him when 1. He doesn't even communicate his feelings and 2. Still expects love or a response back despite her not knowing about his love or not loving him. Also that part of him getting jealous of MCs childhood friend causing him to be invasive- no not because he wanted to be sly and a good emperor- of MCs space? Then he dared to make MC apologize?

Lowkey tired of his childness and has he lost his goal in the first place? What happened to rooting ppl out? If you need a spy, you could have used anybody else because they secret force is pretty good and these evil dudes are lowkey obvious about what they're doing. Like you ain't even a good emperor neither are you goal oriented 😭😭😭

@eminyan
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!
YES EXACTLY!! WOW BEAUTIFUL WELL SAID!!
My gosh, i got a headache every time he messes with the plans. Like you hired her, this is a business relationship. Why would she expect anything more than a professional environment? I mean yeah she's pretending to be a part of his harem. But, hah guess what. SHE'S PRETENDINGGGG. There is nothing there, she's not waiting, she's not expecting. And I hate that all the guards are like: "how dare you make him wait?" "or like stop acting so tough" or blah blah. Like do you not see how dumb your emperor is? She's just trying to do her job man, and he's here figuring if he likes her and ruining their plans. Which just causes delays. Why should she be sorry for getting angry at something reasonable for anger? This contract said nothing about getting into each other's business more than it should so why is this man going out of his way to investigate her and then getting upset when she gets angry when he asks her a question she already told him not to pry into? Makes no freaking sense! Then has the audacity to say she lost her temper and it's her fault or whatever. Then fires her, and then hires her back. And wait for it....EXPECTS HER TO THANK HIM!!! ARE YOU KIDDDING MEEEE AGHHHHHH

sorry man he just gets 🤢🤢😭

people keep telling me that he's not the ml tho?? not sure if that's true...praying he's not tho😔

Gee, i have become so accostumated to smart ass not dumb emperors, when we got one Emperor like this, it's really hard to stomach....
So sorry for the FL, expect her to not succumb to this nonsense palace.

Fed-Kun's army
@LilMato
I LOVE U TOO 😭😭😭😭
IM GLAD TO SEE OTHER PPL FEEL THE SAME BECAUSE honestly when he broke the contract with her it felt lowkey gaslighting. she couldnt communicate her displeasure with his invasiveness but suddenly he can cut shit whenever he wants and isnt in the wrong? i saw some people defending him as being smart when no, if he was truly a smart emperor he wouldnt be acting like a child with a crush and he wouldn't have acted so rash. he would have done a secret background check or actually follow the contract instead of straight up going up in her face about him bc boo hoo hes so jealous over some dude he doesnt even know and hes not even in a relationship nor does he realize his feelings with mc. then he does this shit where hes confused and pushes away and blames mc and ruins the plans when hes the one thats being problematic... which causes mc to feel bad or confused for no reason. this is a contract, a job, not a baby sitter situation.

and noah fence who does that? who brings up someone who obviously means a lot to our mc and stirs up bad memories in mc just bc hurr hurr im so sad!! even if he wanted to be cautious ge clearly has the upper hand n advantage bc he literally has assassins targetting mc if she wants to self defend.

im legit so tired of this kid for an emperor and that the mc has to deal with this shit...

AND HHH.. i hope hes not the ml even tho the cover pic lowkey implies that. like only if the ml realized he's a piece of shit and mc isnt romantically interested into her childhood friend would i be happy with this dipshit with her.

Hey, is the emperor really the main lead because he is one of the dumbest one I have seen. he is a RETARD

Users who are viewing this thread