Contract Concubine - Ch. 46

Group Leader
white hair best be the ml istfg i don’t want a ml who’s loose and has a shit ton of concubines

A little reminder to everyone, if this DOES follow the novel, she'll end up with
Yugi

@badcin don't have the novel link (and even then its most likely raws) but the spoilers have been out in a while at n o v e l u p d a t e s but someone just recently verified it and even posted Yesuh's small POV at the last chapter of WHY she chose him. The novel is at least 491 chapters apparently, so we have a LOT of material to go through. Ofc the series might not follow it since the ones who gave out the spoilers only went to check the wiki and ending so dunno about the development. Just that
one of the reasons for Yugi end is probably because of the number of fanarts he has in the korean community. Oh well. No complaints for me for the end

You know...now that the emperor has fallen in love with Yesuh...I don't know...I feel like I'm watching an awkward, one sided workplace romance. I don't want them to end up together. I really want it to be just a job. I really like all of the characters except for the king. I like Haran more than the king, and she showed up for half a chapter. I'm actually...just fine with the way the relationships already were. If Hahae never becomes a serious love interest, I'd be fine with that. I like how he treats her like she's an annoying neighborhood kid that he has to babysit. I even like Yugi, creepy as he is. I just wish that they'd stop playing around and solve this murder mystery already. The characters are established, now let's have some drama!

seeing some spoilers here and there and i must say, i'm satisfied that
she's not going to end up with the emperor because i prefer their employer-employee relationship more and there are so many reasons i have yet to say but rather not
:)

Users who are viewing this thread