Contract Concubine - Ch. 56

On one hand I'm glad the Emperor isn't the male lead/endgame (known from reading a forum about spoilers) but then it's more irritating with how much time is spent on him acting like this.

If Hahae would stop grabbing yesuh in public like that there wouldn't be any rumors. How has he not learned that yet.

Double-page supporter
It seems Horen is fond of their childhood memories, but maybe he sees her just as a little sister.

@kltigerm exactly, there are already rumors and he brings her into an empty room in the evining. Alone. While holding her hand.

About the male lead

it's not the king so did not to worry. I read spoiler before. They said yugi is the Male lead. Yugi is the white short hair guy.

Double-page supporter
idk maybe the comic will go a different route that the novel, unless the original also spent a huge amount of time dedicated to the not!male lead

56 chapters and we finally see who he is. Is he the ml or the emperor? I kinda ship her with the emperor :(

I'm sort,of confused on why beast people are even part of this story because I don't think it particularly needs it. There's enough going on in the palace as is.

Users who are viewing this thread