Contract Concubine - Ch. 58

OMFG this was like my favorite series, THANK YOUUU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU THANK YOU!! Even just this one chapter made my week haha, super super glad to see it again <3 xoxoxoxoxo

Ty for picking this up. Typical Bucci gang with their instant dropping of a series once it gets licensed and not telling the readers at all lol no hate to them though

Thaaaank youuuu so much. How can bucci gang drop this because of a lack of interest :O how can you not be interested in this :OO I absolutely love it

i'm so happy you picked this up. this was and is one of my fav series, so i'm seriously sooo happpyyy ahhhh!!! tysm for your hard work, i'm looking forward to the future of this series!

also any realized the art got better?

Group Leader
Thank you for picking up this series! Can't wait to see what else our Yesuh does 🥰

Thank you for picking this up! I quite like this story so Im glad you were able to give us an update

thank you for picking this up!!! i was dying in the past few months but now i've been brought back to life after reading chapter 58!!! Thank you sooooooooo much !!! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread