Contract Worker and Career Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Supporter
Okay holdup. Much as I love Yuri and am a lesbian myself... both of them being women is ABSOLUTELY a valid reason. People are straight. You can't change your sexuality. Regardless, hopefully things develop nicely in this manga
OBJECTION!!
franziska-von-karma-franziska.gif

She obviously shouldn't be allowed to decide such things on her own, and should instead recklessly subject herself to someone who obviously knows her better than she knows herself! /s

Dex-chan lover
OBJECTION!!
franziska-von-karma-franziska.gif

She obviously shouldn't be allowed to decide such things on her own, and should instead recklessly subject herself to someone who obviously knows her better than she knows herself! /s
Hell yeah!
For how long will we let non-queer people gaslight queer people into thinking their sexual orientations don't matter? It's time for queer people to strike back.

Checkmate potential straight woman, you can't reject a girl just because you are straight.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she’s really going for it here. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
So, while respecting preference is a thing, this career woman has obviously neglected herself all through life. So, while contract girl may be coming on a little strong and disrespectful, I think it would do career woman some good to let someone else take the wheel for once. Lesbian or not, she sounds like she needs to experiment with a lot of things in life.

And heck, contract girl seems probably fine getting turned down once career girl is sure she's not interested. So, I'll say again, warm up that neglected girl's heart!

Dex-chan lover
"I don't f want to" isn't enough for these people? Imposing your will on others is fine but when people is on the receiving end of those pushy actions then suddenly those people's opinion doesn't matter anymore.

Contributor
"Galette complètes" :questionblob:

I'm pretty sure that's not the name of this dish...

Edit: woops, I didn't read the extra, but still that's a strange name.

Dex-chan lover
Okay holdup. Much as I love Yuri and am a lesbian myself... both of them being women is ABSOLUTELY a valid reason. People are straight. You can't change your sexuality. Regardless, hopefully things develop nicely in this manga
While I do agree that people are generally straight, what she(contract worker) says is actually right - just the fact that they're both women isn't a valid reason. A valid reason would be that she(career woman) isn't interested in women and doesn't like her one bit(in this context it's meant sexually), or she's just not mentally prepared to try out gay relationships while being straight(?). The career woman then goes on to say that it's neither of those things, which is why the contract worker feels like she can push so aggressively.

Let me give you an example: I'm a straight male and if I had another male coming on to me with the same way I would just say that I don't like him that way and I'm not prepared to explore it any further - that would be a valid reason, and not just the fact that we're both men.

I sure hope this isn't going to trigger a wave of hate, I'm just pointing out the way I see it and why I agree with contract worker in this case, but if you feel like that isn't right, please correct me with a more logical analysis.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but she is an annoying bitch… People dont have to give you any chances when it comes to romance🤦🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread