Convenience Store of the Dead ~The Convenience Store Clerk Will Get Rescued in 100 Days~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - Day 30

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation.

She'll survive I'm sure of it! Plus she has a gun now.

at some point you gotta start preparing for stuff. She's bored i get it, but why the hell isn't she doing any exercises if she is. Heck stamina is probably going to be very important, at least she could run back and forth on the roof. She could be inspecting the area, scouting. noting where the zombies are, thinking of safe route in case she needs to leave.

@fanghue she's (most likely) a teen with 0 survival skills, without a vehicle to transport her self as she gave it to the guy who gave her the gun, well even if she had a vehicle she probably doesn't know how to drive so her decision of staying in a place that she won't run out of food in the near future is the best decision for her.

@Tsuki09 oh im definitely not suggesting she leave the place. But from this chapter its obvious she's going crazy from boredom. Yet it's not like she has nothing to do. Physical exercise, coming up with contingency plans in case she does have to leave, keeping an eye over the surrounding area. Maybe even get creative and fuck around with the electronics she has available or other materials to come up with traps potential weapons. Find out the characteristics of the zombies (do they have vision, enhanced hearing, increased strength etc.) Just me sitting here, i can already come up with at least two weeks worth of stuff to do, that also increase your survival chance.

@quietlyhereoccasionally Also the primarily electric cars and commercialized recreational marijuana point to a fairly far time in the future. The last one especially, given the rather strict laws surrounding it in Japan, at least outside of medical usage.

Dex-chan lover
Plenty of people are making bad decisions during the coronavirus epidemic as well. Thanks for the translations!!! 🏪🏪🏪

Users who are viewing this thread