Convenient Semi-Friend - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
One of these people have got to actually question the sefure thing properly at some point, surely? I can't believe her own mother was just cool with it :kek:
Also once again really appreciate how despite being shy and introverted MC is capable of pushing for things without fumbling around.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

wonder how rika feels now basically having suunas assertiveness jumping from cheek kisses to a date. doesnt even know what suuna and her mother talked about either so from her view suuna probably had the date idea herself

Double-page supporter
Nice. I want to see more of the mc taking the lead, every time that it happens the manga becomes peak yuri

Dex-chan lover
One of these people have got to actually question the sefure thing properly at some point, surely? I can't believe her own mother was just cool with it :kek:
Also once again really appreciate how despite being shy and introverted MC is capable of pushing for things without fumbling around.
What's there to question? They see Suuna, they immediately tell she's got game and that godlike rizz. If anything they should be questioning why she doesn't have more sefure

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if she overreacted Suuna could stop calling altogether instead of just forgetting about it. The mom asked a leading question and understood, within reason, her daughter is aware of what she's doing but a bit confused about the whole thing. So, she gave her the right advice: if you are going to be fucking this girl, at least try to establish a relationship with her if that's what you want.

After that, we got unaware top Suuna doing her magic :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I have a suspicion that, when the time comes, Suuna will be the top and Ruka will be the bottom.

I re-read this chapter like three times already to remind myself of how much of a chad Suuna's mom is.

Users who are viewing this thread