Convenient Semi-Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Man, some people can't just mind their own business and let others have the relationships that work for them.
I mean she more or less does at the end, it seems like she was mostly worried her friend was being taken advantage of since she had a bad opinion of Ruka through her sister. After finding out it's consensual she does calm down.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't seem to have minded her own business with her sister. The bad opinion of Ruka doesn't seem to stem from her sister, but from her not liking Ruka's relationship with her sister.

It seems as tho her sister, even now, has a liking for Ruka, what with her being down because Ruka is focusing on Suuna instead of on her.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't seem to have minded her own business with her sister. The bad opinion of Ruka doesn't seem to stem from her sister, but from her not liking Ruka's relationship with her sister.

It seems as tho her sister, even now, has a liking for Ruka, what with her being down because Ruka is focusing on Suuna instead of on her.
I mean I don't have any opinions on the sister herself, Kohaku went to middle school with Ruka and knows her reputation as a playgirl. Even outside Ruka's relationship with her sister, Kohaku knows that Ruka is the type to be with multiple girls at the same time and is upset that someone who may not know the full situation is being dragged into it. That's why once she's cleared up the misunderstanding and confirms Suuna knows what Ruka is really like, she says "guess I was just worrying over nothing".

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

absolutely beautiful hug panel mien gott

nice to see that there wasnt any bad intentions from kohako just wanted to protect her friend

Dex-chan lover
Really like the art
But this artist can't draw hand for shit

Dex-chan lover
what I thought from the title: friends with benefits sex scenes

what I got: lewd pinkie holding

Dex-chan lover
I'm a moron I didn't understand what sefure actually meant until page 5.

Ya'll won't believe but when I saw the little wall slam around the corner I did a whole 360 on my chair with my arms up and everything. I freaked out a little too much

Dex-chan lover
Normally I don't like 3rd parties interfering with relationships, but in this case, I like this Kohaku girl. Telling it like it is while trying to warn Suuna how shameless and promiscuous her new roommate is.

Sure, trying to explain to Suuna what sefure is is like explaining the birds and the bees to an innocent child to the point it's too awkward to approach the topic, but I want Ruka to understand what her actions have brought to her current reputation. I doubt she'll start to change from just this, but at least she has received the message of how much she's doing with Suuna is pretty much fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread