Cookie Revolution Scans

Dex-chan lover
Change y’all watermark man.

I mean I can still read it fine, but I also want to the art, it gets distracting.

This team uses disgusting watermarks, I don't recommend readying anything translated by them.

Group Leader
Watermarks must be the greatest way to gain notorierity as a scanlator group. If you must place watermarks, atleast position 'em at the corners and not all around the page like it's some kind of skin disease.

why this groupo not banned yets? they break rules> 3.2.4 Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed

Dex-chan lover
"None of the mangas we work on are ours. We do not claim ownership on them."
THEN DON'T FUCK PUT WATERMARKS!
Disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the watermarks... I'm reading "10-manbun no 1" and it's better than I had expected it to be.
After I finish the available chapters I'll start reading Akaiito. Should be a strange experience, reading that knowing what comes after and I wonder, how the Akaiito's fans reacted seeing one of the characters of the story receiving such a cruel destiny?

Fed-Kun's army
The watermark is beyond annoying. To the point where I can't even read anything at times.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Short version...? ? Because we believe you should buy the manga if you like it enough and want to enjoy the artwork fully. I've recently given a longer explanation here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/501174/comments in case you would like to know more.

Kimi wa kawaii onnanoko will be getting its official English translation soon!
@Cookie_Revolution_Scans Thank you guys introducing it to us, I’ll definitely be buying this!
It’s first volume will be released on 12th February by the name “my sweet girl”
https://kodanshacomics.com/volume/my-sweet-girl-1/

@ArpanaR Thank you very much for letting me know! I hadn't seen those news so far since I'm really busy recently. But I'm happy the manga will now be available as an official English language version and people can buy it that way! According to our policy, we will cease our scanlation of this series once we release the rest of volume 6. That's as far as we have currently worked. Since it would be really discouraging for the people who've spent time on the parts we have so far, we will still release those few chapters but after that, we're done with this project. :)
Thank you and everyone else who's been following our scanlation of this series! If you want to make a really happy girl out of me, go buy the manga! 😂😘

@scarlet_summer You're very welcome! 😊

@Cookie_Revolution_Scans you’re most welcome! The first volume of the manga is digitally available, so I’ve bought it, downloaded it, and read it instantly! It’s totes adorbs! No offence, but the official version’s vocabulary, clarity, and quality are all really gr8(top notch)! I feel like I like it even more now.
Once again thanks a lot for introducing this !
For anyone who wants to buy this (I highly recommend it), it’s digitally available on kindle, google play, iBooks etc. just search my sweet girl or the mangaka’s name Rumi Ichinohe on any of the given.

I wanted to thank you for all the work you put into Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko over the years. While I'm super happy that Kodansha is now localizing it, it was your work on the manga that made me a fan to begin with. I'll still be following some of your other scanslations (Barairo no Yakusoko is such a guilty pleasure) and I wish you all the best on your future scanslations!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been pretty busy the past few weeks and couldn't log in here.

@ArpanaR Yes, the official release is really nice! And no, we take zero offense at you saying that it's better than our version. We're all self-taught and are pretty much amateurs when compared to official editors and translators. But that's only natural, I'd say. We've received messages from readers who were excitedly telling us about buying the official version and being thrilled with their purchase. So it seems to me like this will hopefully be a successful series for Kodansha and they can work on this until the end and maybe pick up more of Ichininohe's works later on. We even heard back from someone who's already purchased the Japanese version but decided to support the English version despite that. So yeah... I couldn't be happier about the success of the manga among our readers!

@trimurti3: Thank you very much for your kind words! And thank you so much for supporting the mangaka! We couldn't be more thrilled! 😊

General Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko announcement: After some consideration, we've decided to drop the manga with the chapters last published and not finish vol.6. We did have a huge part of the rest already finished but we just didn't feel comfortable with continuing it. We're also pulling the download links for the volumes from our forum as soon as they are available for purchase officially. We've already pulled vol.1 and will continue with the rest when they are released.For now we're keeping the mangadex chapters up though, since they're already out there anyways and I don't see the commercial aggregators pulling them off their sites. So I'd rather have people read it on here, then over at those sites. Hopefully, they'll fall for the manga and end up picking up the official version!

Fed-Kun's army
Now, I was thinking, aren't the watermarks you're using against the MangaDex uploading rules:
3.2.4 Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed.

Nope, they're not as has been confirmed in a forum thread specifically asking this. No one has to like them. If you don't, please just ignore our stuff and move on. Thanks and have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread