Cooking Master Boy

God, I really love this manga, especially within this time period in the 90's where cooking mangas really flourished like this and Iron Wok Jan. The art style is refreshing, the food stimulates your senses and it has a plot that is different than the Cooking Master Boy anime that spawned from this.

I really wish someone out there will translate even more of this series into English, it would be a shame to leave this incomplete. It's still ongoing with chapters released as recent as five days ago.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks ABAJ Scans for bringing this legendary manga back to light

I am really thankful for the Scan group for bringing this legendary manga back.
Can't wait specially for the later story where they included crazy legendary cooking utensils that is imbued with special power or whatever xD

Again, thank you so much.

Group Leader
Hey everyone, we've just released the first chapter of Shin Chuuka Ichiban! Check it out here: https://mangadex.org/title/33362/shin-chuuka-ichiban

Contributor
Wow, after a decade and a half, I think I finally found this again. I hope this is what I was looking for. I remember watching an episode of an anime when I visited family in China, and there was a kid that made noodles with meat or something inside them, and something about angular shapes. 15 years later, I still remember that. I only watched the one episode because as a 6 year old, you don't really have shows you would want to watch in a foreign country, but I've been casually searching for it ever since. I really hope this is the series, because I am dying to try cooking that. If not, it's still pretty fun so far

Edit: Yup, seems like this was it! Well. Kind of. I remember them going into more detail about some of this, but it might be an anime only thing

The female sameface is way too strong is this one.
Fun work regardless.

I was a little boy who read old comics and just happened to read this manga by chance. I couldn't believe a comic can make me feel so hungry and how creative those dishes were.
Manga from the 90s are something else, you can feel the soul and passion of the artist in it.

Users who are viewing this thread