Cooking Papa

Supporter
I know this manga is super long but I really hope someone would pick it up...

Double-page supporter
@Yatsuki probably not possible. This manga has been publishing for 30 years already. It is not something like an old manga forgotten somewhere. Licensing and copyright strike will rain down if people start to scan and translate it.

Supporter
@CheerTheDead lol You do realize that someone was translating it, uploaded it online (or it was leeched to various site), and was here since a year ago, and it's still here right? Where is the copyright strike? The blogspot of the guy who was translating it is still available too (even if it was inactive since 2014), where is the copyright strike?

@ElBichoRaro So we have a fellow CFTBATK fan
But yeah while it looks like the chocolate they used is Meiji which will definitely need a little bit of tempering to get right.

Double-page supporter
@tjbautista01 YES! I'm a fan of everyone at the BATK! Did you see the April Fool's vid where Chris and Brad struggled to temper chocolate? Karma at its finest! :D

spread the word

CHAPTER 1
from the streets did she emerge and to the streets she will return.
2 and i say unto you,"she is for the streets"
3 so be not weary when she must return from whence she came.
can i get an amen?

Fed-Kun's army
152 volumes and still going! Not bad. Wait a minute... considering how old this is, could ”cooking mama” be a reference to it?

Fed-Kun's army
This has an anime that I watched Arabic Dub when I was 5-6 years old! I watched it in its entirety! Such a shame no English Fansub group picked this old gem up! Also, too bad the Arabic Dub didn't air the entire thing!

Double-page supporter
The first 1000 chapters are being put up for free (for now) in Japanese:

https://comic-days.com/episode/13932016480031248230

Users who are viewing this thread