Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
I read that as 8 years later and was about to get my badge and handcuffs before realizing it's two circles.

Dex-chan lover
Same energy

Haru will soon join the fray in similar manner,

as it should be, like the others by Kyutai X

Dex-chan lover
I'll make this simple for you: Fuck off.
Calm down.

You dismissed someone's clarification that this is merely a graphic design issue, because he had the gall to bring up a reference to something people fear with overzealous localization. You're free to disagree, but I'm certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that a Japanese person could also happen to mistake the maru marus for an 8 due to how closely spaced they are together, to the point where the white text borders merge. Now, I'm not averse to certain changes for convenience's sake - like going the Mega Man route and omitting numbers with X's - but it leaves a bad taste in the mouth talking with someone so prideful that they attack the character and intelligence of others for simply disagreeing on something so mundane.

At this point, I think you're just gonna skip over my attempt at reasoning with you, focus on this half of the post, and just block me out of spite if you haven't blocked me already.

Dex-chan lover
CxcwIuP.png

ah such a blissful life the cat is having

Dex-chan lover
So, it's up to the kid to one day teach the mother how babies are made. Who would have thought.

Users who are viewing this thread