Cool na Tsuma no Saa-chan - Ch. 38 - A solid childhood friend and jealousy (4-koma)

Group Leader
So uhh... yeah
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Real life stuff is taking most of my time. Got part time job til like the end of April and being the family's errand boy and all that. So i'm not really home most of the time now. Hopefully i can release the other chapters quicker now. Hopefully. Maybe. Man...

Dex-chan lover
So uhh... yeah
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Real life stuff is taking most of my time. Got part time job til like the end of April and being the family's errand boy and all that. So i'm not really home most of the time now. Hopefully i can release the other chapters quicker now. Hopefully. Maybe. Man...

No need to apologize for that. I just hope the work was fine and things are alright now.

Thanks for your translation work, and coming back to update the man saga.

...And the romance story too is nice, but not much to say about that other than it's cute.

Dex-chan lover
So uhh... yeah
Man...

Dex-chan lover
The intricate plot of MAN returns to grace us once more. Oh, and the cute couple is nice too is nice too, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread