corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but I'm gonna spit on it first.

I wish I can breathe underwater without changing my species.

Fed-Kun's army
Granted, but your score's so bad not even Crazy Diamond can repair it.

I wish I could grow a sixth(fifth?) finger so that I could reach that fu@#%ng piano key without struggling.

Dex-chan lover
granted, you grew a long twig-of-a-finger in between your thumb and your index

i wish i could clear my mind

Granted, you grow a sixth finger but it is perfectly vestigial. It hurts whenever you use it and you are in constant pain. Your sixth finger completely throws off the balance of your hand, making you regress to beginner level playing of piano.

Play a real instrument scrub. Play a guitar.

Granted. He now plays Guitar terribly forever in your ear. You can also not ignore it.

Piano is a real instrument. Dumbass

Granted, your mind is has been reset, it is now clear.

I wish for three ice cubes

Dex-chan lover
They are made of brandy

I want Hata Kenjirou's reimagine of married life

Granted, : ok <<Hata Kenjirou's reimagine of married life>> is single
and he will die surrounded by ravenous kittens

... I would like ... a four-leaf clover

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but your anger issues will manifest as an adorable tsundere loli. In order to master it, you need to go full 177013 with her to get rid of your issues, or they will only escalate and hurt her more. You can go the pure Old Yeller route, but that won't fully cure you. Remember, you brought this upon yourself.

I wish to play with a cute Labrador puppy that's lively and full of energy.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, you get to play with an adorable and energetic Labrador puppy. Jim bob from Arkansas' adorable and energetic Labrador puppy, that is. And, he thinks you stole it. So he and his boomstick are coming for you in his 1979 Chevy Suburban.

I wish to rule the world.

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but Everybody wants to rule the world. Welcome to your life. There's no turning back. Even while you sleep, we will find you acting on your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world. It's your own design. It's your own remorse. You'll help me to decide. Help me make the most of freedom and of pleasure. Nothing ever lasts forever. Everybody wants to rule the world. There's a room where the light won't find you, holding hands as the walls come tumblin' down. When they do I'll be right behind you. So glad we almost made it. So sad they had to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world.

I wish people would get my references

Wish granted. I literally get all your references anyway. You become tone deaf and no longer enjoy the music you continuously reference. :)

I wish I had a lady writer gf with the most attractive hair that feel down her face.

Dex-chan lover
Granted. You will never meet her, and she will act like you are not in a relationship and proceed to NTR you so hard that it's not even funny.

I wish I had my hearing back and can enjoy the music I continuously reference as well as any other music I would like to listen to

Dex-chan lover
Granted, but in exchange you loose you're eyesight.

I wish Jurassic Park was real, except they use something better than electric fences for cages.

Dex-chan lover
granted, the cage is now made of cleanest glass humanity ever made.
now you can observe the dinosaur even better than before

i wish my stove works

Granted, your stove works. It also joins Union and always demands for improved wage and working conditions

I wish Berserk and HxH completed before their respective mangaka dead

Granted.
Oda sensei will die instead.

*977 knocks on wood

Their lifespan will be longer, in exchange of yours.
They will be able to complete the series with flying colors, but you're gonna drop dead before reading the last chapter.

I wish I have the same motivation when I just started my passion.

Users who are viewing this thread