Cosmic Censorship - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Night Stalker

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad of me to want something bad to happen to that old woman? I would like for her to live, but I want the fault of the accident to really hit that child mentally. She chose to abandon her mission for her own selfish gain and lied about it. She needs to actually understand the gravity of their profession.

ETA: Yeah I know she is a child as well, it isn't fair for her to be in a war like this or used like this as well. It just sucks but humanity is on the line here.

Double-page supporter
I feel irritated by that edgy kid that replacement Roger, her wanna be in-charge traits feels annoying, and now it cause problem

Dex-chan lover
Never knew I needed a Rolls Royce Transformer with a portable shrine on top, but here we are.
Hey man, don't suicide, that's cringe.

EYky4nE.png

^ The car is a hearse, a Japanese one.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad of me to want something bad to happen to that old woman? I would like for her to live, but I want the fault of the accident to really hit that child mentally. She chose to abandon her mission for her own selfish gain and lied about it. She needs to actually understand the gravity of their profession.

ETA: Yeah I know she is a child as well, it isn't fair for her to be in a war like this or used like this as well. It just sucks but humanity is on the line here.
I agree she needs to learn consequences. But I would feel bad since they’re basically a child soldier.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that agent gets her deserved correction for lying and disobeying orders.

Users who are viewing this thread