COSMOS - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Dell and the Garden of Stars - 1

Group Leader
9xT9hY8.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so Homura is a human(?) but is monstrously strong somehow.

I dunno, could have been more interesting if she was an alien but they seem to be going somewhere with it.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so Homura is a human(?) but is monstrously strong somehow.

I dunno, could have been more interesting if she was an alien but they seem to be going somewhere with it.
I think a couple chapters ago she mentioned it when MC was curious.

Nanomachines?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I know two bads don't make one good, but this one hits in the feels.

Double-page supporter
Huh, all this time I thought it was a private company (one out of many).

Dex-chan lover
I think a couple chapters ago she mentioned it when MC was curious.

Nanomachines?

She was raised by an alien, so perhaps she's a human orphan that was augmented somehow or taught something special. Her comment of retaining something in her 'anima' makes me wonder if she has like... I dunno, special Alien martial arts to enhance her body, like Chi sort of stuff.

That being said... It might be a translation thing but she described herself as an 'Earthling', so she could still be non-human. An alien born and raised on Earth would still be an 'earthling', after all.

Double-page supporter
Im so glad Iv found this manga, Im a big fan of Bellzebub and I was sad with the cancelation fo the authors previous manga.
This manga is going pretty good until now but Im interested in see how the story develops from here on.

I wonder if it will keep this episodic format with short but interesting cases or will resume in some central plot. Im more interested in the former.

She was raised by an alien, so perhaps she's a human orphan that was augmented somehow or taught something special. Her comment of retaining something in her 'anima' makes me wonder if she has like... I dunno, special Alien martial arts to enhance her body, like Chi sort of stuff.

That being said... It might be a translation thing but she described herself as an 'Earthling', so she could still be non-human. An alien born and raised on Earth would still be an 'earthling', after all.
Yeah, the concept of being a species that comes from outer space but being referred as "earthling" makes sense.

Is practically how a nationality works.

But I doubt is the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread