Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 237 - Punch

Group Leader
I took this down briefly after posting it because I saw something in the next page that made ma question the translation. From what I can guess is that its something that doesn't translate well, time to figure out phrasing so it still gets the same fell across.

Fed-Kun's army
so he was worried about her not having a job because she sucks at normal art, on the other hand she has a good hand for supernatural art

Fed-Kun's army
What a beautiful punch (and those gloves wow hahaha) and kick.
Flora the artsy witch and her awesome cats are rocking.

Thanks for your work @Darthskippy.

Dex-chan lover
K.O.

Now, I quiet understand why Oscar is trying his best for Flora.(It has nothing to do with the punch, that's to be noted)

Guys, we STILL don't know Oscar's motivation yet. And everyone already hating on the dude.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumbass but is it just me or does it seem like the author is making it up as they go. Oscar did not recognize her when they meet as adults and he definitely would have

Dex-chan lover
Wow, imagine having been that dumb in highschool. I certainly would never approach my peers again after that.

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the creepy dude trend, not join it. You were to bring balance to the story, not leave it in darkness. You were my boy, Oscar. I believed in you.
You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread