Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 238 - Past and Nightmares

Aggregator gang
Oh hell no, they did not just pull the "It was all a dream" shit. Better have actually happened that way and was just revisiting memories.

Thanks for the translation again, Darthskippy.

Double-page supporter
It does make sense that Oscar would likely have much more hair in his dreams.

Dex-chan lover
Her fingers, wrists, even her neck were bandaged. I feel like Oscar's been having a few too many bad experiences with cats and art to dream that up

Nice teeth, and lol at that one cat just grabbing a chair xD that one knows how to brawl.

Probably some part of the nightmare was just imagination, while some actually happened, or at least it wouldn't be surprising.
Anyway, I can't wait to see all of those Oscar fans who'll be full of relief when later we learn that what he did was for a "good" reason, or that yes he hid the book but didn't deface the drawings and someone else did. Maybe already back then she attracted some supernatural creature/person who could have been a danger to her or who knows what.
And I'll be here like, dude still a creepy stalker though? It's funny how to some of you destroying/stealing someone's drawings is worse than following them around, looking at their personal infos, like entering their room in the middle of the night without asking etc is a-okay to you guys ^____^ of course because it's a man protecting a damselle in distress right, even though he could have talked about it with her and asked her if he could help her and stuff but didn't...

Till then I'll still enjoy seeing this dude getting his ass bitten, and cute little Hime sleeping there.

Fed-Kun's army
so the reason he's bald now cause his hair got chew by all creepy cats

Dex-chan lover
What dream! That was reality, Oscar. All you did was tried to make us think it was a dream.
And for your actions, you lost that afro of yours. I am so disappoint in you.😔

Dex-chan lover
Judging by Oscar's location, I think he's at home? Or at his workplace maybe?
So this A) Either this took place after the event, B) He never went & every recent chapter with him has been a dream, or C) Oscar's dream is just a memory he's dug deep into his subconscious & now it's coming back to haunt him.

Either way I'm looking too deep into this.

@MidnightAnime15 I'm guessing it's the cat version of the dancing baby wallpaper. I suppose it's fitting because the original wallpaper was kinda creepy, but the cat makes it cute?

I feel some Oscar haters took the real world moral too seriously, or they just don't have much experience with manga or anime.

We have tsunderes who resort to violence regularly, we have pervert protagonists who would be expelled from any real school, not to mention lolicons, yanderes.

Comparing with those popular characters, Oscar's actions is nothing (not including tearing Flora's works. That's a stupid detail even from a manga standpoint)

Dex-chan lover
1-e3cbd7a8ca7741d0d7ea344bec6f456eab8c56ecb5d7e50a1326172299084877.png

HE'S GOT A FOREIGN OBJECT!

Users who are viewing this thread