Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 252 - Gothic Artist

Dex-chan lover
Nice TN

But also, what is she doing in there? That's a lot of art she's drawn in that house

I bet Flora will be like "oh lord, look at the time I was having fun drawing", oblivious of the usual creepy stuff happening

Dex-chan lover
Flora is unknowingly drawing a summon spell. Also creepy cats sure is getting more dialogues then ever.

That chair looks both uncomfortable and poorly supported. My enjoyment is ruined I say!

Supporter
That chair is lacking spindles. Flora must weigh less than 60 pounds to not make such a poorly made chair collapse.

@Diamona I wouldn't be surprised if the chair is just for decoration and her butt is hovering unsupported; the heels of her feet seem to be a bit off the ground, as if her whole body is floating. Because, you know, magic.

Lol thanks for that note Darth I was exactly thinking that before seeing it, like why doesn't he knock like a normal person rather than spy on her, this duuude I swear. I love how the author point it out via Helpful Cat in case some readers don't understand by themselves it's not okay to act like that haha.

Flora sure got busy anyway, I wonder what kind of cryptid and other eldritch creatures she summoned :p But I guess it's probably taking too much energy (life?) of her to paint that kind of stuff and she doesn't realize it huh.

@BasilD she's in her own house here ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Geord-Prime You're absolutely right, I for some reason thought that she was in the other lady's house.
Still, those vibes she gives off are not good, they need to be checked.

So, you're in a gothic style castle, uninvited.

It's the middle of the night. You're in a pitch-black hallway, and there's light coming out from a room.

Would you knock?

Or you would check if there's anything dangerous inside?

Users who are viewing this thread