Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 303 - Cat Delivery

No! Why send away your new army before the final battle? It's like in Lord of the Rings, when Aragorn releases the ghost army before the final battle at the gates; could have avoided a lot of casualties. At least they still have the one-man army that is Hime (Legolas).

(Reading on MangaDex, but I assume almost everyone replying here will be reading here.)

@hife I think they're going for an air strike. And you forgot creepy coffee who haven't show his powers yet. 😊

MangaDex forever

Dex-chan lover
MangaDex..
I'm sad to see the Grey Creepy Army and Nuer leave. I was hoping they'd take up residence in Flora's Mansion... (and the one with the pink bow was so cute!)
Flora's probably just exhausted from sacrificing so much of her energy in the last painting she was commissioned forced into doing.

Lol wow I'm rewatching OP and I just right now saw that episode where Jinbe summoned a bunch of shark whales to help the prisonners and Luffy escape. Amazing.

mangadex, of course.
One grey creepy with a pink bow. Either only one wanted to feel pretty, or they're like the Smurfs and there's only one girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Arexty That's still a possibility. At the end of this Flora might go home and find her house filled with the grey creepies.

Users who are viewing this thread