Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 279 - Nasty Person

Dex-chan lover
First time seeing a character spit blood in this series.

Aggregator gang
Indeed, being a normal cat is also a weapon of mass destruction. The most normal looking form is the strongest!

Dex-chan lover
This... this implies the existence of regular normal cats
I fear for their well-being in this world

Ohoo so they can't transform inside this place (but weren't Coffee able to shapeshift? maybe that's why they wanted him especiafically, he might be special?), that's super interesting, and explains why those poor creatures weren't rebelling before too used to change form to fight.
But yeah they're cats lool.
That "YES" tho, freaking adorable 💙

Contributor
Hah, Success Kid Creepy Cat.

success-kid-original.jpg

@Solipsist I didn't mean that his catepede form wasn't his 'normal' form, but it can take other shapes https://mangadex.org/chapter/1053354/1

@Nimroth yep you're right. I just thought that Coffee escaped from the witch manor by camouflaging on Flora like that too to begin with. Plus it was supposed to be in a pot (a small one, not the big vase it was sitting in at Flora's)... but maybe it was sealed in there and it shouldn't be counted as shapeshifting humm.

Dex-chan lover
I love cats, but it sure is amusing to watch them do derpy things (e.g. Creepy faceplanting into walls). I think Creepy has figured out that he needs to mimic artwork so that he can enter the mirror/portrait/portal/whatever has trapped Flora.

Users who are viewing this thread