Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 298 - Complete

Group Leader
This is the first page in a while that I did not care for how I translated it. There was just too much questions with how the translation worked in the dialog that I couldn't pin down.

Only bright side is that it conveys that the evil bitch has been watching Flora for a long time, and also stole her book.

I'm curious as to why she didn't enact her evil plan sooner though, she's clearly been watching Flora for a while and also has an army of primordial, supernatural slaves at her beck and call. Does the ritual take place on a very specific date or something? I wonder

@Simply_Fiction I assumed that the chained creepy went back in time to get the sketchbook, but idk why I thought that. ^^;; Maybe the witch asked it to get more of Flora's work and somehow it decided to get her earliest stuff?

Group Leader
@chonkury I never considered that the cat went back in time to get the book.

Maybe she saw the lion creepy and felt something from it so sent a cat to get some of her old art work.

@Darthskippy If the creepies can time-travel then I have so many questions. The plot is hairy enough even without the possibility of alternate timelines.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it does looks like that it's related with time travel, the image on the phone looks like the lion Flora drew in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@chonkury
If that'd be the case, I feel like we will all know to truly not question anything about the story ever again...
I'm already 90% sure the author is just writing this as they go, with no plan in mind. But that'd really nail it down... <:

If this isn't a flashback and really is random time travel then bye bye plot

But imo I think this is a flashback, Red might be immortal or some shit idk. She had the book long in advance which makes it strange for her to try and retrieve a second one for no reason, and she also mentions Flora's blood as if she doesn't already have blood paintings in her possession.

Fed-Kun's army
Is she taking pictures of the drawings? Is that why she'll be defacing them before giving back the book to Flora, she just need pictures for her summonings? Modern witching? lol

#freethegreycats2020!!

The only thing I understand about this manga is that you don’t have to ask too much about what creepy cats can and can’t do, because they probably don’t know the answer either.

@RunicEX
the witch is not dressed as emo 90's, has a bathrobe and a turban for the hair strictly black, lol

Dex-chan lover
I imagine she wasn't aware of Flora until the art exhibition, since there was a short period between her buying the Lion Creepy and giving Flora a job. Hence sending Gray Creepy back in time to grab the sketchbook

Users who are viewing this thread