Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 367 - Secret Story

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter Chilopoda goes full centipede. I just realised even his hairline is a fucking centipede

Also looks like our great red-haired sorceress will be relevant soon

Dex-chan lover
"Red haired woman" not "red haired women".

Also, what does he mean by "she said that it's a secret"?
Who is she here?

Group Leader
@Hacete he didnt specify, he just mentioned a woman and considering the creepiness and the involvement of other cats I assumed it is the Red haired witch from the creepy house.

Supporter
His hair is creepy but what inside his mouth is more creepy

Group Leader
@noonehere_shoe He could have found out stuff from her when he met in the forest. Also someone reminded me a while back that 1. there is going to be an eclipse, which could also trigger her appearance. And 2. The piece of paper that the cat that showed up at Floras window with for Creepy had a symbol of the sun but the middle circle was blacked out.

Dex-chan lover
Chilo really letting it all hang loose now that he's alone with another centipede.. 💀
That mouth and those body segments writhing in the background, good thing he's on our side. ...Right?
At least Coffee was cute this chapter.

Uhhhh.... well that answered a question I had about Coffee on whether he could multiply or not. I've been curious for a while what other similarities or differences he might have from other creepy cats. I have all new questions about Chilo though!

@Darthskippy That's a good theory! I can't tell if Chilo has anticipated all this - Maybe what you said is true and he did.
And it definitely looks like an eclipse event according to the last few chapters in the raws

I wonder if Chilo's monk-style robes have anything to do with what's about to happen. It's like he's just stepped out after finishing a ritual of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread