Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 373 - Distrust

Group Leader
The most annoying this about this is that way back when I first started translating I decided to do two pages in a day because they were ones that had no dialog and I just needed to do the title. If I didn't do that and also split the last two pages into two days then I would have had the perfect amount of pages to not have to miss a day.

Hope it was a decent vacation. :p Welcome back and thank you for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO welcome back DarthSkippy, in an alternate universe your perfect attendance record would have stayed, but instead we have the shortest TL break I've ever seen

Also it's this lady again!!!

Yay! So happy it's already back! I often stay up late just to read the next chapter.

Well we thought that she'd be involved and here she is. She speaks very politely doesn't she? It's interesting how scared Creepy is of her though she's been visited by so many other creepy cats before. I really can't wait until the next chapter to see what she has to say.

Supporter
This one is hiatus before right? Just feel like yesterday for me, haha

Dex-chan lover
Did a double-take when the update showed up. What a nice surprise, at least now it's not a cliffhanger anymore where the Creepy Cats went.
Not gonna blame Creepy for his reaction to her either.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, we can conclude that until proven otherwise, this is "Maxiumum Power" Creepy. This is how he chooses to look when confronted with the red scary lady.

Users who are viewing this thread