Creepy Cat

Is It just me or sometimes is rather difficult deciding which way to read this manga? Sometimes is left to right, sometimes right to left... Am I just missing something or is it intentional? Anyway I still love it

Group Leader
@Nailim_ixaM Trust me it's not just you. What you have to look for is the framing of each panel, from what I can tell they put the speech bubbles in places that will allow us to see what is happening and sometimes they need to put them is slightly off positions in order to keep the framing looking good.
From what I can tell it is read right to left, but sometimes you may have to re read it from a second way to understand it better.
I'd number the bubbles but if done wrong that looks tacky as hell and i'd probably do it wrong.

It’s cute and creepy and so good. The author needs to learn how to make proper ナメ though.

Aggregator gang
we have kyuu-chan and this is alternate kyuu-chan
both are nice in its own way

Anyone else thought the thumbnail painting were some weirdly drawn tiddies? No..? OK..

Dex-chan lover
@ZayB I totally do... and i'm weirded every time I'm looking at new updates.
I remember Fairy Tail doing something like this too.

Group Leader
I wonder why they chose to just call the cat creepy cat instead of meawbin 🤔 Meawbin is such a cute name

Group Leader
@aquariumtourmaline I thought it was weird too but that is what she calls the cat and not a choice on the translator (me). I honestly have no clue, I spent quite some time looking into why and came up with nothing. The only reason I can think is that the name Meawbin has been with the author since before the series was a thing so they wanted to separate the mini comics a bit from the main series.

Flora, no! If he can’t love Creepy Cat then he’s not right for you! No one worth your time would ever hate your pet!

date me instead

Users who are viewing this thread