Creepy Cat

Group Leader
@pyrolynx71

1. please use spoiler tag when talking about future story events
2. After that page at the start of the ferries wheel arc where Flora ran off cause she ate spicy food, I decided to not fully believe in what I think shit means until I translate it. I had thought that Oscar seriously angered her and wondered why shit went back to normal next page. That shit kept me up at night thinking.

@Darthskippy I’ve already edited my post to hide the spoilers.

Also, I respect your thoughts of not making judgements until the raws have been translated fully. It’s just that I’m the type to speculate and theorise while waiting to see if I guessed right.
From the images alone, it’s clear that he was dreaming about the past.

As I have mentioned before, I already disliked oscar even before I found out about the upcoming raws based on his behaviour in previous chapters. He’s intrusive and a stalker who doesn’t consider Flora’s feelings, pursuing her because he wants her even though she has indicated he makes her uncomfortable when he gets too over-bearing. Regardless of what happens in the flashbacks, his current behaviour is disturbing.

@pyrolynx71
For some reason I saw your comment just now.
I'm sure we'll get a decent explaination for everything. Ngl him following Flora is creepy but given that this is a story and far more creepy stuff has happened I'm willing to let it slide.
Besides Oscar doesn't seem to have any ill intentions besides being a tad too obsessive. As DS said you can't judge the raw by their cover.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I ve seen this manga a couple times in the top rated but always put it of because I thought it was an ecchi manga because the painting looks like she is drawing herself naked and the eyes of the creepy cat I thought were her boobs, like who draws themself naked but now I have never been more wrong and maybe it was just my dirty mind instead lol

I'm with you @pyrolynx71 here, doesn't matter if what he did back in their HS days, the way he is with her now is already not okay, and I can't believe some people consider his behaviour fine/cute/romantic/funny just because he isn't physically hurting her, because it's disturbing enough that irl some people act like this (possessive, actual creepy not imaginary magic cute cat creepy, invasive etc), and it just escalates, romanticising it in fiction is seriously fucked up, and so I really hope the author isn't actually going there (doesn't seem like they are, here's hoping).

@Georg-Prime let’s hope that the people who are okay with oscar’s current behaviour never meet someone like him in real life because they seem poorly equipped to deal with stalking and harassment. as i said, i’ve dealt with them before and i never want it to happen to anyone, especially someone too naive to realise what’s happening.

*sigh* my prediction (based on everything that’s happened up to now without looking at the raws) is he’s going to “redeem” himself by saving Flora’s life a few times (instead of reflecting on his stalker behaviour and changing his invasive behaviour) and that’s gonna make Flora fall in love with him.

remember, kids: if you want a girlfriend, it doesn’t matter if you’re a terrible person. just find a pretty girl whose life is constantly in danger and stalk her despite her repeated rejection.

this manga started off as quirky and adorable. i really liked it a lot. now it’s like the author is trying to stuff it full of as many toxic “romance” tropes as they can. it’s such a disappointment.

Group Leader
@pyrolynx71 if you want a bit of spoilers then
he has helped save her but it arc ended before they could really talk. From what I'm guessing the author is going to force him to grow as a person if he wants the girl rather than just save her.

You consider Oscar to be a romantic character? For me, he's semi-main, semi-side character - just one more weirdo.

Group Leader
@okami6663 I see Oscar as a character similar to Angel from the Buffy series. Started as a minor character then has grown to be apart of the supporting cast.

Group Leader
@Hacete No. Like a hard NO. The current Raw chapter is 322, so still got 65 pages to translate. Also the series is on going and I don't see it stopping any time soon.

The reason I don't just translate it all at once is because a daily post attracts more people and can build the fan base. Also kinda nice having a series be daily.

Dex-chan lover
@Darthskippy Ok, I get it. You didn't had to shout it 😓
I was just trying to confirm it because the Russian translation was ahead before and just stopped, so I thought it had reached the raw. Good to see that it's still gonna continue.
I don't have any idea of it's rate of publishing, so my apology If I made you angry 😔

Yeah, I did noticed about the daily post. And I too enjoy it reading daily. Keep up your work and thanks for all the translations.

Group Leader
@Hacete Sometimes I forget sarcasm isn't meant for text. The "No. Like a hard NO." was meant to be read with a small laugh in there.
My first thought when seeing your comment was "O ya the Russian translation stopped at this page". The second thought was "Oh boy do I got good news for this guy"

Dex-chan lover
@Darthskippy Oh, I get it now. I almost thought that you were angry at me. I would never criticize any uploader who is dedicated to their work. Glad to hear your thoughts.
Again, thanks for the translation.

Ideally, I think, cats wouldn't have a hundred legs or be able to transform into floor towels or have red eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread