Crimson Karma - Ch. 10

I am lost. Aren't you the guys who always were super against snipers? You even have a rule about not sniping in your discord. Then why are you sniping someone else project? I just can't understand. I hope you guys at least talked with the previous group before doing this.

Love it love it 😍 but the thing is why do the terrorist group has to be Muslim group. I mean this is exactly islamaphobia using an aribic name Ahmad no offence but I didn't expect a manhwa to also spread islamaphobia. I know some people would be like oh it's just a the story plot but it does effect other people's view that have no idea what's happening around the world, but it kind of does especially underage kids who are reading this, but I'll ignore that part and keep reading the story cause it's good.

Thank you for the update

Aggregator gang
LMAO IM IN A ZOOM CLASS BUT I READ ALL OF THE AVAILABLE CHAPTERS

I'm definitely not gonna know how to do the homework now 😂

THANK YOU AS ALWAYS BUCCI GANG whenever i see it's translated by yall im like yEs yEESSS YEEEESSSSSS

Right. I've just remembered - I wonder what purpose that stone serves on the prince's body?

Dex-chan lover
this webtoon is actually very interesting... hope there's more to this...

zeke and mikhail look like the weasley twins and i'm crying because i really like mikhail rn 🥺🥺

kasia is a bamf oml and the thing remind me of the ouran host club twins

thank you for picking this up!!!

Syv

OMG! The twins reminds me of Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club 😊

Users who are viewing this thread