Crimson Karma - Ch. 10

She is so cool and so cute aaaahh I love her! Badass FL is always the best <3

@koia The author is not spreading islamophobia but rather creating an accurate story because the setting was the US in Kasia's first life and as the current events in the US, they are extremely against the terrorists in the Middle East region, hence the Arabic name. The most prominent groups of terrorist that the US government currently deals with just happens to be Islamic extremists and I don't think those in an Islamic extremist group are going to be given the name Bob nor Korean names like you'd typically expect in a manhwa. The author is just giving us an accurate story.

I really relate to Mikhail. He knows what he wants and what he believes and he just does whatever he wants. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I really like her childhood friend. I also think Kasia and the prince look very similar. I hope I won’t get confused.

@yuchiyo Because he's the most capable. It's either the emperor wants to get rid of him in fear that he might rebel against him one day or to pave the way for the current crown prince. Current crown prince looks young, so maybe he's wants to mold him into a puppet emperor. Either way, it's for power.

why do i keep on reading DAME as DAMN...and see no issue with all of them calling her DAMN KASIA, thinking..of coarse our girl is fire...why wouldn't you say damn😩

Double-page supporter
This is continuously giving me reverse harem vibes, but i checked the tags, and i guess it isn't?

Users who are viewing this thread