Crimson Karma - Ch. 20

the sword in the cover must be the sword that the king mentioned, when she get it? cam someone give a spoiler

I dont know why but i cant seem to shake the thought that Kasia's friend (that knew her current life before) is a spy/agent for the first prince or Emperor and is going to end up betraying her. I mean they did bring up mind control earlier in the story

im surprised the king is skinny. fat and rotted teeth is prided upon for being rich

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!! ☆

Can anyone tell what the magician saw in his eyes at the end? i just cant make it out for the life of me?

slowburns like this are THE BEST. the leads develop a mutual respect for each other and then start to be attracted and open up ah can’t wait for those chapters :’ in the meantime I am loving how badass she is being able to defend herself with a spoon!

Ooh, a pretty mage who seems like he's forcefully being used? Is this going where I think it is? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
i doubt he can revive the divine sword as he currently is....i mean....he is not divine anymore lol
dude has fallen from grace

Fed-Kun's army
so im guessing the transparent sword Kasia holds in the cover art is the legendary sword, also tho the art lacks definition the story makes up for it, if only the art was a lil bit better, this would grow in popularity by alot, but i enjoy it nonetheless since its a god story

let's rescue the white-haired hottie too while we are at it girl.

is this the same guy that healed our main tho? Not sure bc of different clothes and he looks rough here.

Dex-chan lover
thats why we build nukes

when they make mega boom, you cont abuse them afterwards

Dex-chan lover
That's funny how in shoujo every dude is a beauty and a male version of a damsel in distress. It's refreshing to watch this from a new perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread