Crimson Karma - Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
Watching Kasia start thrashing the assailants made me think of the "meatball" scene in Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru. I wonder if she'll end up dragging them all out in a "meatball" as well?

I loooooove this!!! I love action as much as i love romance. I am so happy finally something a bit different. I want moooore

I really think it was a dumb decision to have twins with the exact same appearance. At least give them contrasting outfits.

Lmao Zeke and Mikhail, I don't think there's much to worry about aside from Kasia killing too many of them haha

Dex-chan lover
@luckpack If your mission is assassination and infiltration, a longsword might not be the best option. Although in practice you'd need to plan the weapon choices for every mission separately. It's not like you might even be able to bring the optimal weapons with you if you operate in an enemy controlled area; you might need to pretend to be a civilian or an enemy soldier. That being said, while she's not on a mission, why would she want to haul around a cumbersome longsword? She should carry something like a sabre.

Isn't that a bit unrealistic? badmouthing, teasing her, not listen to anything she says, yeah, but openly attacking someone whom they think is sleeping with their commander?!? do they really think where would be no consequences? it's not like she is rightless slave

Dex-chan lover
I find quite funny that the second prince's eyebrows grew thicker in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. Those guys would be lucky to be locked up for insubordination and assaulting a superior. In wartime (which this is), they would most likely be executed.

So yeah, Kasia can go ahead and kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread