Crimson Karma - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Gaaaaaaara I don't think any orphan kids who made it to Europe are trained to be emotionless killing machines, though. I expected the kids to be collected for some sick child prostitution work, or something. I guess her original world was even worse off than ours.

@Kaarme i am not only thinking about immigrant issues tho'. You can bet that there is still a lot child soldiers practice in any multinational conflict nowadays. In the past even now. Int humanitarian law strictly forbid it through OPAC. Yet in the time of chaos. Who can really guarantee there is no breach. UN is not that powerful to enforce it. Even they sometimes taking part in the politics.

*Oh for fuck sakes, is this another battlefield*
God: Yes darling, an anotha wan

I don't get why she's the one given a second chance at life but not the people she killed... But ok

lol glad she had to hear the voices of the people she killed over the years,,,, the backstory doesn’t make sense to me considering the us is composed of volunteering soldiers, idk why they would kidnap homeless children from freaking who knows where in europe lol,,, still don’t like her, she didn’t really care about the camp x, she just killed like whatever, and i don’t get why i have to root for her and encourage her second chance at life,,, i would rather the story be about one of her victims getting a second chance, like that little girl that got nuked

Double-page supporter
Isn't the point of this manga to watch her slowly develop an actual personality? Why are y'all acting like she has to be a paragon of goodness. She only got a second chance at life once she started regretting her actions so the logical conclusion is that this is going Violet Evergarden...hopefully. But seeing as she's on a battlefield again this might just be "What if Violet went back to being a soldier instead of being a ghost writer-mailman" which is kinda iffy imo.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine dying and finding peace in that because you're tired of being a soldier but wake up to realize you didn't really escape the battlefield. Poor girl. I do hope this does take a Violet Evergarden turn in where she learns to love and care about humanity which she never really got the chance to do so in her previous life.

My penny.
In war, it's tough to just call out 'this person is evil because they killed innocent people' because in reality, they were only protecting their innocent people. War is just... ya know... it's not black and white.

That's why there's no winner in a war. A cycle of bloodshed and ppl losing lives. A side may have won a certain objective but still, at what cost. Mc, as a product of war, trained to be a killing machine and y'all expect her to be as virtuous. These scenes happen in reality. There are still practices that recruit children which are taught to fight/handle guns alongside of illegal organizations.

please dont be romance please dont be romance please dont be romance please dont be romance

Users who are viewing this thread